4 Fern Creek
5 Southwestern
6 Owensboro
7 Pulaski Co
8 Covington Cath
9 Greenwood
10 North Laurel

What's your thoughts?
Surprised not to see S.Oldham in there..
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Surprised not to see S.Oldham in there..

I agree. South is a solid team.
Highlands # 2? Must be a weak class again. Highlands Off looked promising, but they have swiss cheese defense! They will need to score 50+ every game to win unless the defense makes some BIG improvements. Their special teams need a lot of work too.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Surprised not to see S.Oldham in there..

I agree, but 5A had a good week so I don't think voters had much room to make changes.
Only one school among pre-season top 10 lost (Cov Cath) so I'd say that class had the least change.
1 Bowling Green vs #3 Christian Co
2 Highlands @ Campbell Co
3 Christian Co @ #1 Bowling Green
4 Fern Creek @ DuPont Manuel
5 Southwestern vs Danville
6 Owensboro @ Madison North-Hopkins
7 Pulaski Co vs Scott Co
8 Covington Cath vs Oak Hills Ohio
9 Greenwood @ Allen County Scottsville
10 North Laurel vs Wayne Co

Big time match ups this week!!
Highlands or Bowling Green all year
Like SStack said. Highlands will have to score close to 50 points a game to win. Their defense is not good. If Cooper wouldn't have fumbled 3 times. Cooper wins by 2 TDs. Cooper never punted once.
bo67 Wrote:Like SStack said. Highlands will have to score close to 50 points a game to win. Their defense is not good. If Cooper wouldn't have fumbled 3 times. Cooper wins by 2 TDs. Cooper never punted once.

Cooper should be the one to play some defense.... Cooper also shouldn't of let Highlands back in tHe game when they where ahead. They got just enough stops to win it..
You're right that Cooper played bad defense. But Cooper moved the ball at will against Highlands. They stopped themselves with the turnovers. Plus fumbled in the end zone giving Highlands a TD. The #1 thing in football is ball security.
bo67 Wrote:You're right that Cooper played bad defense. But Cooper moved the ball at will against Highlands. They stopped themselves with the turnovers. Plus fumbled in the end zone giving Highlands a TD. The #1 thing in football is ball security.

Maybe Coopers offense is that good.They do have a d-1 player in Hendrix.
Hendrix only had 50 yards receiving. Coopers offense isn't as good as last years team.
bo67 Wrote:Like SStack said. Highlands will have to score close to 50 points a game to win. Their defense is not good. If Cooper wouldn't have fumbled 3 times. Cooper wins by 2 TDs. Cooper never punted once.

if bull frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their a$$ :biggrin: . Highlands did what it takes to win .
Whatever. I hope you aren't saying if Cooper doesn't turn the ball over. Highlands still wins. Enjoy Camels. After that. Oh Boy. I was just concerned about Cooper for personal reasons. I really don't care what Highlands does the rest of the season.
Still think Pulaski is better than Southwestern sure not that many spots below them jmo
We got the win...the most important part of the night.

As for the D, there is plenty of work to be done. I am not sure the horses are there this year for a shut'em down defense. The good news is, it will get better with time. In the meantime...keep scoring points and it wont matter AS much.