3 John Hardin
4 Johnson Central
5 Collins
6 Wayne
7 Shelby
8 Hopkinsville
9 Franklin Co.
10 Scott

Your thoughts forgot Knox Central they are a top ten team for sure and looking for a few new teams to play next year what I have heard. Give them a call. :phone::phone::phone: for next year.
64SUR Wrote:Your thoughts forgot Knox Central they are a top ten team for sure and looking for a few new teams to play next year what I have heard. Give them a call. :phone::phone::phone: for next year.

Are you jumping on a new bandwagon? Smile
Looks like pjdoug has came out of underneath his rock and resting habitat to return to his trolling! Welcome back dougie!
I'm surprised Scott stayed in after that depressing beat down to a smaller school.
mysonis55 Wrote:I'm surprised Scott stayed in after that depressing beat down to a smaller school.

They barely did.
Big Don Wrote:Looks like pjdoug has came out of underneath his rock and resting habitat to return to his trolling! Welcome back dougie!

not been resting much for sure Smile
Hard to pick some teams with so many L's this week. Guess you have to decide who took the better ones.
I'm gonna be a homer and say that Rock deserves at least honorable mention if not Top 10 ranking. I think Wayne, Rock, and Knox are all top 10 4A teams. They may even be 8, 9, and 10 but still.
pjdoug Wrote:Are you jumping on a new bandwagon? Smile

I have alway been on 4A Knox Central bandwagon I have a shirt to proved it. :lmao:
LWC Wrote:I'm gonna be a homer and say that Rock deserves at least honorable mention if not Top 10 ranking. I think Wayne, Rock, and Knox are all top 10 4A teams. They may even be 8, 9, and 10 but still.

They very well could be... I vote for Rock in mine but have to go by votes. Two members didn't send votes. Things possibly come up so we got with what we got...
pjdoug Wrote:Are you jumping on a new bandwagon? Smile

Nope he's not. He's been a closet fan for a few years. Confusednicker: unlike you we all know deep down your a 64sur fan....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
bac2369 Wrote:They very well could be... I vote for Rock in mine but have to go by votes. Two members didn't send votes. Things possibly come up so we got with what we got...

I am actually happy that they are not in the 4A Top 10. Make the team earn it.
panther nation Wrote:Nope he's not. He's been a closet fan for a few years. Confusednicker: unlike you we all know deep down your a 64sur fan....

I'm a 64SUR fan 4 SUR