Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Perry County Central 8/26
Who wins and why?
May be a decent game. PCC seems to be struggling and BC is also. Hope the defense improves, let up a lot of big running plays against an average ER team.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

BC by 14
Breathitt County - 43

Perry County Central - 21
Perry win because Noah Back will have a great game. He is as athlectic as any receiver in Eastern Ky. Do not be surprised if Perry doesnt throw the ball a little more than usuall. you can not go by what happen friday Lynn Camp a lot better this year then the past. Perry 41 Breathitt 38 Cameron King kick a game winning field goal. To be a sophmore he can be one of the best kickers in the montains. Its at Perry that the difference
Bobcats in a shootout. 49-35. Bobcats D needs to step up a bit but the offense pulls them through in this one.
I could be wrong but I think it will be a long night for Perry's secondary! The Bobcats will air it out early and often as the Bomb Squad will account for at least 4 or 5 td's! To many receivers for Perry to have to defend this Friday night. Bobcats win big!
I'd say the Bobcats will take this one but I do worry about our defense. I do have a feeling that it will be close also. But, too many weapons for Breathitt. Little, Ohair, Parks, Barnett, Noble and the rest of the bomb catchers will have a game. Hard to stop all those guys. But Breathitt can be its own worst enemy too on the defensive side of the ball. Either way I expect a good game. Go Cats!
PCC will pound the ball on the ground and try to keep Breathitts bombers off the field. Should be a good game like last year. If PCC can control the tempo they win but if not it won't be good.
Good luck coach Larkey on winning this one. Got to go with Breathitt County in this one just in case coach Holcomb is on the sideline or on the chain gang. :pondering:

Breathitt County 42
Perry County Central 20
Coach Moore has to be pleased with the way the offense is looking this year, but equally as disappointed in the defense. We are giving up too many big plays on the edges and Perry will take advantage of our weakness, if it isn't corrected. On the other hand, I don't see Perry being able to stop our passing attack. If we limit our turnovers, I don't see Perry playing within two touchdowns of us, but if we turn the ball over and give up a lot of big plays, Perry will win. This game will tell us if we are starting to move back in the right direction. I know Perry is down this year, but a win would be a big confidence booster, especially since we haven't beaten Perry in quite some time. Bobcats win 42-28.
Good luck to coach Larkey on winning this game I will go with perry central by score of 30 to 20
Don't think the Bobcats will have trouble scoring more than 20 points in this game! They did allow Lynn Camp to put up 34 last week! I got a feeling they will score in 1 play on first possession.. But on the other hand we might give up one to! :biglmao:
perry Offense is pretty tough Bobcats DLine better be able to stop the run. Perry added some new wrenckles and new people in different possitions. Breathitt will score it could be a 55-54 game.