Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County @ North Laurel (CNCV Bowl) 8/28
Wayne is good and from the TV game I saw north play last week I say Wayne beats them by 3 Tds
I like Wayne by a touchdown.
callmecrazy33 Wrote:You realize what his beef is with South right? You want to put that on here? It wasn't even South at the time, so I don't know what his problem is with South.

Not sure what you are referencing is the reason but do find it entertaining you don't want to associate South with LCHS in this case but South is more than willing to claim all good things that were accomplished when was LCHS.
Wayne County runs up the score on North and wins 31-20.
callmecrazy33 Wrote:I have absolutely nothing against NL, but the coach is a douche bag. I can post you some screen shots of comments he makes about "the other team in Laurel county" every year if you would like. Or articles out of the paper where he bad mouths teams, and especially refs. So about all he has accomplished is flapping his jaws. Kinda like yourself.

Easy there callmecrazy33!! First I thought this was a prediction post not a bashing post??? Coach Larkey is a class guy who loves his boys and takes good care of them as well as the other coaches on the staff. As for the name calling, I'm sure if you have a problem he would be glad to set down with you. On bad mouthing other teams I'm sure that he has said things to get his team up the same as any other coach but I've never heard him talk down about a kid from any team including your team. In fact he is complimentary towards kids. Referees, really?? You think he talks about the refs?? You have got to be out your mind?? Every person, coaches, kids, parents and yes even you talk about the referees!! I'm pretty sure everyone that has read all this knows who is flapping their jaws. God Bless & Go JAGS
David Oliver AKA "TouchdownJaguars"

PS, I about forgot. Tough test for the JAGS with Wayne Co. I say the coaches has the Jaguar offense looking better this week and defense will get better as well. Wayne will be tough to handle but my heart says JAGS 16 Wayne Co 10! Here's to a injury free game to both teams!! :Thumbs:
My prediction is the game doesn't take THREE DAYS like it did two years ago! Hopefully Wayne will leave healthier than they did in that 23-21 loss in 2014. North has a good football team, that's not as good as last year, but Wayne has a good team, that is certainly not where they were late last season, so that's a push. Line of scrimmage favors North, skill-kids favors Wayne, my guess is turnovers, special teams play and effort decides this one. I'll take Wayne as the Cards look for a Larkey sweep the next two weeks.
Las week I picked Bryan Station and Wayne should have won that game. I pick Wayne 28-14. Go Cards.
wayne 38-20 :closeenough:
Wayne by 14 plus