Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SummerSlam updates
OH MY GOD....
Randy Orton's head
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Lesnar wins by..... TKO??

Randy Orton's head was bad.... bad bad!!

Thought we might have a Goldberg entrance... but no.

The PPV goes off after Lesnar F5's Shane and walks up the ramp like nothing happened.

Terrible ending to a great PPV
I think that ending MAY have been ad libbed....

If not, then it was a planned hard way cut, which is pretty unheard of in WWE these days. I also don't know why Orton would agree to that, if it was the original plan.

I would hate to get worked... but I think Brock was being stupid and stiffed Randy and they had to stop it.
Enzo and Cass VS Jeri-KO - Pretty good opening match. Nothing amazing.

Sasha Vs Charlotte - Such a let down. It looked like a spot fest at a local indy show. Way to many botches in this match.

Apollo VS Miz - No real build up for the match. Very short match and honestly pointless.

A.J. VS Cena - Easily best match of the night. One of the better matches of the year. Very happy to see them put AJ over clean. Either AJ or bray will be next for Ambrose.

New Day VS The Club - I love Jon Stewart. But having him involved was a dumb move. He couldnt even do the New Day entrance correctly. Then with a typical DQ finish. This rivalry isnt over. But this match was a waste.

Ziggler VS Ambrose - Biggest let down of the night. This match was just a huge bowl of blah. Dolph is on the way back down the card and Ambrose will move on to Bray or AJ.

6 Woman Tag Match - Pee break

Rollins VS Balor - Good solid match. Nothing amazing and honestly these two could do a lot better together. IMO Rollins should have won. With Fin's lack of mic skill i really dont know if he can keep his self over on the main roster. Only real wrestling fans watch NXT and he will stay over with that crowd. But Raw draws a much larger audience of casual viewers who Fin will have trouble getting over with. Yet Rollins is arguably the best all around performer in the business right now.

Reigns VS Rusev - So much wrong with this. For one it should never have been this high on the card. The US title goes on after both world titles???? You have to be kidding me. However these two work well together and i was looking forward to the match. Yet of course WWE took that away and replaced it with a 5 minute filler that means nothing.

Orton VS Lesnar - Very solid match......Untill the end. These two were telling a great story. Randy was on his A game. Brock was being Brock. Then a ridiculous stoppage. I dont know if it was booked like that or if it was a legit stoppage due to the blood. But either way it sucked. And instead of having someone run in to make things interesting, Brock F5s Shane and just walks out. Worst ending to one of WWE's big ppvs in a long time.

Besides Cena vs AJ there was nothing special about this years show. It was honestly just letdown after letdown. With Raw viewership dwindling by the week WWE did nothing to help its self tonight. As a whole i would give this show a 6/10. And that is being nice.
I absolutely hated the ending of this show.

I'm not sure if it was a planned spot or if Lesnar just went full on shoot mode, if he went full shoot then to be perfectly honest I'm not going to be a big fan of all this Lesnar business and him just legitimately injuring guys. It's not cool...at all.

A.J Styles vs. John Cena was easily the MOTN.

Everything else was fairly ho-hum.

P.S that WWE Universal Championship is hot garbage.
Styles vs Cena made the show. Would like to seen Ambrose drop the belt and Rollins win the galaxy universal one .. But that cut was nasty .. The blood just added a realism to it i think sometimes it helps matches
The cut on Orton's head was not a Blade job.... that is a legit laceration.

Why Brock did that is the 27 million dollar question.
- If Brock gets suspended by the WWE, then we know it wasn't planned and Brock went off the script.
- If not, WHY IN THE WORLD would Orton agree to this? Why would he let Brock give him a legit head injury?
Seen on sescoops.com that Sasha Banks dropped the belt to get some time off to heal from some injuries.
I watched several times.....the 2nd elbow to or tons head was legit.....I really think Brock went off script......if I were a wwe superstar I would refuse to get in the ring with him..... He is an idiot....who works stiff and is careless in all his moves.
cchsfan4life Wrote:I watched several times.....the 2nd elbow to or tons head was legit.....I really think Brock went off script......if I were a wwe superstar I would refuse to get in the ring with him..... He is an idiot....who works stiff and is careless in all his moves.

http://www.sescoops.com is reporting that Orton received 10 staples in his head.