Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Country Day @ Lexington Christian 08/16
Thoughts and Predictions. :HitWall::HitWall:
This game will go along ways to see if KCD is a solid team in class A.
I think this is going to be another to tough game for LCA but in the end they have too many horses. LCA by 14.
LCA by 12
LCA wins. But, why are they continuing to play 1a teams. The way to get better is to play up.
LCA should be pissed after last week performance against Williamburg.

LCA 56
KCD 14

:help::help::help:me LCA I looked like a fool last week. :biglmao:
mysonis55 Wrote:LCA wins. But, why are they continuing to play 1a teams. The way to get better is to play up.

End of a two year contract with all the schools and 3 years ago the football program was in a downward spiral. I know they will be changing up next year. According to the Lexington Herald they added Lexington Catholic for next year. I have not yet heard of anyone else.
Cobraxx Wrote:End of a two year contract with all the schools and 3 years ago the football program was in a downward spiral. I know they will be changing up next year. According to the Lexington Herald they added Lexington Catholic for next year. I have not yet heard of anyone else.

Corbin wants a game in week 6...I think Confusednicker:
Like I said, LCA was going to win, but NOT a running clock or a blow out like some of you all thought. LCA is very good and will most likely win again this weekend, but wait till they get in the heart of their schedule. LCA might struggle a bit.
LCA by 14...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LCA by 3 touchdowns