Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview @ Hazard 8/26
Hazard 42-28...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You guys keep throwing off on Bath co when the Bulldogs played Pineville. Hazard pulled it out in nice fashion but was only up 14-7 at the half. I like this young Bulldog team and they have some nice young talent. However, they do not have a quarterback! I repeat, no quarterback! They can still have a great season with Smith in the backfield and Johnson at end if anyone can throw it to him. Come playoff time they have no chance without a solid quarterback. If they still had Tanner Morgan I think they would bring home the gold but they are in big trouble at quarterback. Good luck though fellows and I hope you prove me wrong.
Paparazzi Wrote:You guys keep throwing off on Bath co when the Bulldogs played Pineville. Hazard pulled it out in nice fashion but was only up 14-7 at the half. I like this young Bulldog team and they have some nice young talent. However, they do not have a quarterback! I repeat, no quarterback! They can still have a great season with Smith in the backfield and Johnson at end if anyone can throw it to him. Come playoff time they have no chance without a solid quarterback. If they still had Tanner Morgan I think they would bring home the gold but they are in big trouble at quarterback. Good luck though fellows and I hope you prove me wrong.

If Blaie can stay healthy then the Bulldogs are dangerous. They will be anyway if no one can stop Smith. Ethan Caldwell is a tough runner as well.
Since Paparrazi says Hazard has no QB, I wonder if we could borrow PCC's for Friday night, since they're playing Breathitt and they won't need theirs.....
Hazard 35-14
hornaplenty Wrote:since paparrazi says hazard has no qb, i wonder if we could borrow pcc's for friday night, since they're playing breathitt and they won't need theirs.....

😂
Go Bulldogs !!!!
Hazard 42
Fairview 21
hornaplenty Wrote:Since Paparrazi says Hazard has no QB, I wonder if we could borrow PCC's for Friday night, since they're playing Breathitt and they won't need theirs.....

You got a boat load of our players already we might as well send you one more.
Just wondering? Could you have came close to beating Pineville without Smith, Whitaker and Colwell. I'll answer it for you. Noooooo! Your best players are Commodores! But I support these kids anyway.
Haha!!! Every Hazard discussion turns into this. If they were Commodores they would be wearing red, losing games and starting basketball on October 15th. They're Bulldogs now so they wear navy and gold, win games and have a chance at winning a State Championship!!
No you are so wrong my friend. They have no chance of even winning their district so don't dream of a state championship. They should compete for that every year though. There's only about 5 good teams in the whole class.
I would love love to see the Hazard kids win and I always support them. I don't mind Whitaker because he's family with Big Al and should have went to Hazard. The rest of the transfers couldn't stand the competition and their families wanted to take them to class A and make them a star. Good luck chasing the Pikeville Panthers.
I dont have a dog in the fight, BUT....Since its part of the thread now i get so tired of hearing the "no good teams in single A". Talk. Last I checked The mighty AAAAA, thats 5A for those of u following along, red and black commodores just escaped with a win against an unranked 1A Lynn Camp. So before people get up on a soap box, double check that you have a leg to stand on once you're up there.
I never said no good teams in class A. I said 5 or so. Actually there's probably 10 and a couple of those can play with anyone. I've never said one time that my Commodores could beat anyone. Lol. We have a hard working group of kids and they play hard.
Paparazzi Wrote:You got a boat load of our players already we might as well send you one more.

Larkey doesn't need a quarterback anyway :biggrin:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I dont have a dog in the fight, BUT....Since its part of the thread now i get so tired of hearing the "no good teams in single A". Talk. Last I checked The mighty AAAAA, thats 5A for those of u following along, red and black commodores just escaped with a win against an unranked 1A Lynn Camp. So before people get up on a soap box, double check that you have a leg to stand on once you're up there.

now put your 1 A team up againt 5 A Bowling Green and see what happens :biggrin:
Put any team in Kentucky against Bowling Green and see what happens.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool.........."

Nothing more foolish than someone ragging on something that they know absolutely nothing about.
redstone1127 Wrote:"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool.........."

Nothing more foolish than someone ragging on something that they know absolutely nothing about.

Paparazzi is the definition of foolish on this site.
pjdoug Wrote:now put your 1 A team up againt 5 A Bowling Green and see what happens :biggrin:

I know exactly what would happen. Thats not my point though.
Well, I just rolled back into town after a personal emergency, and my box is full of complaints about this thread!!

When the member rules were updated recently......guest what the #1 rule is...

1. Personal attacks or threats to another member whether in forum or messaging will result in Suspension. Bashing or taunting of any high school athletes will not be tolerated.

To be safe, it's best not to pick out one single position or name ANY of the players' names when you are discussing the games.
Get them granny....
Granny Bear Wrote:Well, I just rolled back into town after a personal emergency, and my box is full of complaints about this thread!!

1. Personal attacks or threats to another member whether in forum or messaging will result in Suspension. Bashing or taunting of any high school athletes will not be tolerated.

To be safe, it's best not to pick out one single position or name ANY of the players' names when you are discussing the games.
:welcome:
close game. either way its worth the admission. seen this game on all websites and numerous newspapers. always a good game in eastern ky high school football. 1A special
scrappy coco Wrote:close game. either way its worth the admission. seen this game on all websites and numerous newspapers. always a good game in eastern ky high school football. 1A special

You making the trip to hazard co co?
I see Hazard winning this one big. I've also heard rumors of the Fairview staff stopping at Paintsville on the way back through to compare their staff's business cards.
There is really no class A team going to beat Bowling Green. Bowling Green one of the state powers in all 6 classes. Perry is strugling and will continue for a few years. But we cant go by a first week game they may end up 5-5- or 6-4. But I will say this most class A teams can not beat a 5A team. I said most not all. A lot of people say Hazard has a good program and they do but they dont play a big schedule. If Pikeville had not been added to there district it was one of the weakest in the state. But you cant compare teams everyone yells Hazard would beat Perry in football they might but I say it be closer than people would think. Perry is a bigger school and should beat Hazard at Football but traditions tells us no. Perry may not win another game but here soon it will change and all of the laughter of commadore football will be quite and Hazard fans will not be as loud.
Hazard by eleventy billion! Stick that in your smoke and pipe it crappy snowcone!
Granny Bear Wrote:Well, I just rolled back into town after a personal emergency, and my box is full of complaints about this thread!!

I can't be politically correct ,but please teach me how to properly talk trash, without receiving infractions:biggrin: