Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian 32 Williamsburg 22
Final. Williamsburg maybe better than I thought or Lexington Christian may not be as good as I thought. Wasn't at the game but Williamsburg led most of the game. Confusednicker:
According to many posters on here, this Williamsburg team was hot garbage. Very impressed by their effort tonight against a very solid LCA team.
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:According to many posters on here, this Williamsburg team was hot garbage. Very impressed by their effort tonight against a very solid LCA team.

Yep I was a was one of them, hats off to the Jackets and congrats to LCA...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with you all. That was a much improved Williamsburg team. They have some real weapons at receiver and a really good QB.
Williamsburg showed a lot of promise. Ponder and Rose are exceptional freshmen. Poore is much improved. His decision making has improved tremendously and his accuracy was spot on tonight. Grey and Thomas more than held their own up front until they got worn down. Hunter Brown also stood out to me. LCA has a bunch of good athletes with a couple of kids that can take it to the house on any play. Good opening game for both teams.
64, where's this explosive Eagle team you promised me?
mysonis55 Wrote:64, where's this explosive Eagle team you promised me?

I guessed my cousin was talking out is :moon::moon::moon: at the family reunion last month :lmao:
From the sounds of it on the update thread, Williamsburg just ran out of gas in the 4th quarter.
Yes. Bowling with a 49 yard field goal sets school record for Williamsburg
The burg is steadily rising back to the top.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, where's this explosive Eagle team you promised me?

Williamsburg is very much improved and played very hard and smart. Please be mindful that LCA is without their leading receiver that led 2A in receiving last year and 2 starting OL right now
Just curious did LCA playe a hurry up offense like last year on Williamsburg or did Williamsburg adjust this year. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Just curious did LCA playe a hurry up offense like last year on Williamsburg or did Williamsburg adjust this year. :popcorn:

As I remember last night LCA did not start out up tempo but went to it early on in the first half...I think it ended up being a factor in wearing down Wburg late in the game...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Redneck Wrote:From the sounds of it on the update thread, Williamsburg just ran out of gas in the 4th quarter.
I was at this game and looked up in the stands and noticed 3 or 4 of the players that decided to not play this year and can't help but think this might had been the difference in the ball game? That is how close Williamsburg is to becoming a Good team once again. Not that these kids (players setting in the stands) were that much better, but they were quality players that could had given the other team mates a rest or two as well?
The up tempo for sure helped. The size advantage helped too!!

LCA has a ton to clean up if they want to compete in the district.