Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County State Bound...again!
basketballwizz Wrote:Who are the cheerleaders in the stands with the home made signs?what grade are they in they look kinda old to be in high school?
huh?
ECgirl Wrote:sorry but i've seen some immature stuff on here posted from you. so i dont think you have a right to say anything.
Lets see it ECgirl, show me where I posted some immature stuff please. Because unfortunately I cant recall it. You can copy and paste it and send it to my mail box if you want. It isn't that hard, all you have to do is prove your point to get it across, and I will fess up to it, because I have no reason to lie. Otherwise, you can quit talking like this because it isnt the truth.
BballRox1135 Wrote:Lets see it ECgirl, show me where I posted some immature stuff please. Because unfortunately I cant recall it. You can copy and paste it and send it to my mail box if you want. It isn't that hard, all you have to do is prove your point to get it across, and I will fess up to it, because I have no reason to lie. Otherwise, you can quit talking like this because it isnt the truth.
check ur messages
lol check yours Smile
Congrats ECHS cheerleaders..........56th District Champs!!!!! also congrats to the Lee County Bobcats runner-ups!!
Great Job ECHS Cheerleaders!* #1 ..yeah, THATS THE WAY .uh.huh.uh.huh. WE LIKE IT!!
And yeah lee county too...your all are great!! Keep it up girls!!!
Please let's remember what the topic of this thread is and not stray back off of it as was done before.
Congrats ladies.
sry I'm new at this
BballRox1135 Wrote:You guys are freakin pitiful. ALL OF YOU!!!! I graduated from Estill and I live in Powell now, and you guys sound ridiculous. You guys make me not proud to have ever lived in either county. Why dont you guys grow up?? I was a cheerleader and like all of you always wondered why cheerleading had such a bad name, and now I know. You guys are the most immature people that I have read about on here yet, and from the way you guys act neither team deserved to even go to state. Powell and Estill are on two completely different levels when it comes to cheering, and for Powell they had a very extraordinary year this year, they have improved a lot but like I said cheer on a lower level than Estill, and for Estill, although very good, I have seen better in the last five years. So neither one of you have the right to put the other down, both have your ups and downs but we are all people and if you could all just get over this immature crap I guarantee you guys would get along as friends great. So come on guys lets act our age NOT OUR SHOE SIZE!!!

Some of these issues are legitimate debate.
Wasn't it Rodney King out in LA who said,
"Why can't everybody just get along?"
"We are all people." I am so relieved.
I was frightened thinking that horses and
dogs and goats had commandeered the
keyboards.... "Act our age and not our shoe
size"... haven't heard that one since you
failed kindergarten.....
thecavemaster Wrote:Some of these issues are legitimate debate.
Wasn't it Rodney King out in LA who said,
"Why can't everybody just get along?"
"We are all people." I am so relieved.
I was frightened thinking that horses and
dogs and goats had commandeered the
keyboards.... "Act our age and not our shoe
size"... haven't heard that one since you
failed kindergarten.....
Lol really grown up cavemaster, lol, this made me laugh, aren't you just the little comedian today. SmileSmile
BballRox1135 Wrote:Lol really grown up cavemaster, lol, this made me laugh, aren't you just the little comedian today. SmileSmile

What does it mean to be grown up? Does
that mean one starts going to church,
saying all the polite things, then going
home and kicking the family dog and
having ulcers from swallowing all the
stuff one really wants to say? The
cheerleading thread is the "Jerry
Springer" of the BGR forums. Very
entertaining, even though you're
kind of ashamed to admit you watch it.
You're exactly right. It really is. Why I have vowed to only laugh and be silly, like you, lol, and stop trying to get a point across to hard headed people. Mostly women. Men are right, women are impossible. HAHA
thecavemaster Wrote:
What does it mean to be grown up? Does
that mean one starts going to church,
saying all the polite things, then going
home and kicking the family dog and
having ulcers from swallowing all the
stuff one really wants to say? The
cheerleading thread is the "Jerry
Springer" of the BGR forums. Very
entertaining, even though you're
kind of ashamed to admit you watch it.

Cavemaster if you think this site is so bad why do you keep coming back for more?
cheerforblue Wrote:Cavemaster if you think this site is so bad why do you keep coming back for more?

Uh...did you read the post? "Entertaining..."
thecavemaster Wrote:
Uh...did you read the post? "Entertaining..."

all I have to say if this is your entertainment you need to get a life::Smile Smile Smile