Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Witnesses Identified in Clinton Corruption Probe
http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-el...-15023820/

"We are a long way from Hillary Clinton sliding into The White House without having some real serious legal problems before this election," Klein told Hannity.

During his interview, Klein, author of the forthcoming book Guilty As Sin, dropped a number of bombshells:

- Klein confirmed that the ongoing investigation is being led by Preet Bharara, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York. Although he was appointed by Barack Obama, Bharara is known as a hard-nosed attorney--and has the track record to prove it. Bharara has successfully prosecuted dozens of Wall Street Executives and powerful politicians, including former New York's Democratic Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver, who was sent to prison for 12 years on federal corruption charges.

Bharara is reportedly working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and two other District Attorneys, one in Little Rock, Arkansas, and another in Washington D.C.

"This investigation, I would say, is hotter than ever," Klein told Sean. Klein added that FBI Director James Comey may be seeking to "redeem himself" with a public corruption charge against Hillary after he failed to recommend indictment for her mishandling of c
I don't care what she has done, Loretta Lynch will never prosecute Hillary Clinton.
It's time boys to give up on hating Hillary come late November :welcome: to History. Confusedmoke:
Bob Seger Wrote:I don't care what she has done, Loretta Lynch will never prosecute Hillary Clinton.

Lynch is not the Prosecuting Attourney.
Are you implying that Bill may have to visit Bharara??

Confusednicker:
Pick6 Wrote:Lynch is not the Prosecuting Attourney.

But she can step into it, or influence it, right?
Granny Bear Wrote:Are you implying that Bill may have to visit Bharara??

Confusednicker:

That would only be relevant to whether Bharara has grand kids or likes to play golf.:popcorn: