Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adair County @ Taylor County 8/19
Adair returns a vast majority of their offense that defeated Taylor 28-6 last year. However, their defense might have more holes to fill from last year. In the off-season, Adair had to replace Head Coach Travis Gay. Clay Stephens from Warren Central took over the reigns and inherits a solid situation, but can they keep up the success of the 2 best seasons in school history in 2014 and 2015?

Taylor looks to have a mix of returning starters and new faces, and they definitely have the advantage of having an easier transition from last year to this year. They lost 2 very good members of theiroffense in Jack Miller and Charles Johnson. However, they found minimal success against Adair last year, as their offense was held to less than 15 yards total for the entire second half.

Thoughts?

I'm very very tempted to give the slight edge to Taylor, simply for being at home and having a much easier transition over the last few months.

Taylor 16
Adair 13
Taylor did improve a great deal after they made a change at qb last yr but I don't see this being particularly close. Adair still has too much for Taylor

34-12 Adair
Taylor by 1
E's Army Wrote:Taylor by 1

Adair has so many players out for the first game it will be hard to get a true reading on the new system coach Stephens has installed.
Going with Adair County thats just the way it is...I Think :poker face:

Adair County 31
Taylor County 13
Adair Co.