Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Prestonsburg 8/19
Season is upon us : Let's get the thoughts and predictions going ....

Pikeville by as many as they want.
If P'burg only has 26 on the roster it will be bad...Don't think coaches will run it up though. I'll say about same score as last year...
jetpilot Wrote:If P'burg only has 26 on the roster it will be bad...Don't think coaches will run it up though. I'll say about same score as last year...

Another huge SOS game, I see this as a shootout TongueirateSho
TigerBlues Wrote:Another huge SOS game, I see this as a shootout TongueirateSho

Been playing them forever while the Tigers were scheduling Allen Central and Betsy Layne, it's not our fault the adults are ruining it for the kids there...:ChairHit:
jetpilot Wrote:Been playing them forever while the Tigers where scheduling Allen Central and Betsy Layne, it's not our fault the adults are ruining it for the kids there...:ChairHit:

The SOS for Paintsville is out of this world, incredibly difficult JP :flame:
TigerBlues Wrote:The SOS for Paintsville is out of this world, incredibly difficult JP :flame:

That's why they keep getting better!:rockon:
Pikeville 48
P-burg 14
If #1 BlackCat Fan ain't posting prediction must be bad in P'burg. :pondering:

Pikeville 42
P'burg 07
Things are really bad in prestonsburg. A couple years ago u go from playing pikeville to within a couple points a few years in a row to fielding a 26 man roster. To me that speaks volumes about the problems. Anyways despite that pikeville wins by a ton on their way to another run at a state title.
jetpilot Wrote:If P'burg only has 26 on the roster it will be bad...Don't think coaches will run it up though. I'll say about same score as last year...
agree!
64SUR Wrote:If #1 BlackCat Fan ain't posting prediction must be bad in P'burg. :pondering:

Pikeville 42
P'burg 07

That's a great analysis 64, I've not seen much from him in a while and miss his posts. He could be the barrier of SOS
Said last year Panthers Q-Back best have seen in East KY in awhile, with that said Pikeville scores as many as they want which could lead to running clock.
Pikeville shutout 56 -0 on running clock
Pikeville
Coach Mac calls the dogs off at 48 - 0. JV will see considerable playing time.
Pikeville.

Game is over mid 2nd qtr.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pikeville - 43

Prestonsburg - 14
Some really good athletes from grade schools and middle school have already said they are not sure if they want to go to Prestonsburg..Kids that actually live in Prestonsburg have said that they don't want to go to PHS..Id heard that second hand and was skeptical of its truthfulness. After hearing it myself a few times I have no choice but to believe it now :HitWall:
Pikeville by 3 touchdowns +
Pville by as much as they want. 56-0 running clock coming out of the half.
Panthers win. I'm not going to post a score because even though I'm confident we win, Pburg will be extremely motivated and will play very physical and hard nosed like always. At least this time Coach D has ensured a former Pburg player won't hurt them.
PHSForever Wrote:Panthers win. I'm not going to post a score because even though I'm confident we win, Pburg will be extremely motivated and will play very physical and hard nosed like always. At least this time Coach D has ensured a former Pburg player won't hurt them.

Is the Roberts kid not eligible for this game?
Blackcat2001 Wrote:Is the Roberts kid not eligible for this game?
No. Apparently, as of last time I was informed, Pburg is still protesting his transfer. Seems like an actual physical move, the fact his mother apparently let them know all the way back in like April or so he would be moving due to her getting a job, and they still somehow think he was recruited or whatever.
Pikeville easily...
PHSForever Wrote:No. Apparently, as of last time I was informed, Pburg is still protesting his transfer. Seems like an actual physical move, the fact his mother apparently let them know all the way back in like April or so he would be moving due to her getting a job, and they still somehow think he was recruited or whatever.

Derrosett protesting another transfer *smh* They are every other surrounding schools biggest recruiter *by making kids and parents want out of that program" from what I hear. And with 20 some kids dressing for football this year - there is your proof - protest - protest. :ChairHit:

Let the boy play ball.
John is so jealous of Pikeville he had the "P" in the Prestonsburg logo on the KHSAA Riherds Scoreboard website changed from Red to Maroon.

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...fb16/48973
UpYours Wrote:John is so jealous of Pikeville he had the "P" in the Prestonsburg logo on the KHSAA Riherds Scoreboard website changed from Red to Maroon.

:biglmao:
UpYours Wrote:John is so jealous of Pikeville he had the "P" in the Prestonsburg logo on the KHSAA Riherds Scoreboard website changed from Red to Maroon.

:Shaking: :biglmao: :hilarious:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Possible OT game IMO, 2A vs 1A not going to be easy as the SOS shows :flame:
As much as it pains me to say........ Pikeville names the score.

Sorry. I'm just a realist.
TigerBlues Wrote:Possible OT game IMO, 2A vs 1A not going to be easy as the SOS shows :flame:
Heard Floppy was considering taking the over cuz the SOS is so strong in this one. Said it was a bigger SOS than Sheldon Clark. Lol