5 Franklin Simpson
6 John Hardin
7 Scott
8 Hopkinsville
9 Spencer Co
10 Knox Central

Others receiving votes Rockcastle,Collins,and Ashland

What's your thoughts?
As big of a JC fan that I am..... I have to agree with the #1 & #2 spots.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
4A might be a two team race. Question is can JC get over the hump and bring a trophy back to EKY
bac2369 Wrote:1 South Warren
2 Johnson Central
3 Wayne Co
4 Shelby Co
5 Franklin Simpson
6 John Hardin
7 Scott
8 Hopkinsville
9 Spencer Co
10 Knox Central

What's your thoughts?

Boom!! 10 for 10 :Cheerlead
Think Wayne may be a little over rated to start, but we will soon know imo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
2 Johnson Central
3 Wayne Co
4 Shelby Co
5 Franklin Simpson
6 John Hardin
7 Scott
8 Hopkinsville
9 Spencer Co
10 Knox Central

What's your thoughts?

Looks pretty good to me! I'd switch a couple teams, though:
-I'd move John Hardin to #4. Their non district schedule is absolutely brutal (Bowling Green and then Top 10 6A programs like PRP and Central Hardin are just a few of those). They could be 3-2, 3-3 out of the gates and still have a very good team.

-Spencer County a little higher. They aren't going anywhere. Do not be surprised to see them go 10-0 again this year.

But, when it gets down to it.....4-10 are about as close as it gets. Tomato, tomatoe. Good stuff Bac!
The Rock, Knox, Wayne district is going to be TOUGH!
John Hardin is #1 IMO! They return their entire offense and most of the defense. Tough early schedule will be tough but the could be a one loss team if not undefeated heading into the playoffs. Don't sleep on John Hardin
Lakers_football Wrote:John Hardin is #1 IMO! They return their entire offense and most of the defense. Tough early schedule will be tough but the could be a one loss team if not undefeated heading into the playoffs. Don't sleep on John Hardin

They don't return their QB.
1 South Warren
2 John Hardin
3 Franklin Simpson
4 Johnson Central
5 Wayne
6 Collins
7 Shelby
8 Spencer
9 Scott
10 Hopkinsville
Lakers_football Wrote:John Hardin is #1 IMO! They return their entire offense and most of the defense. Tough early schedule will be tough but the could be a one loss team if not undefeated heading into the playoffs. Don't sleep on John Hardin

Lost their QB and have to replace 4 of 5 offensive linemen (3 graduated and one decided not to play anymore), along with their entire secondary and one LB.

They do, however, return their all of their DL and most of that front 7-8 in general + all of their backs, and got back Anthony Witherspoon (WR/QB/FS) who is the best athlete on their team.
2 Johnson Central
3 Wayne Co
4 Shelby Co
5 Franklin Simpson
6 John Hardin
7 Scott
8 Hopkinsville
9 Spencer Co
10 Knox Central

What's your thoughts?

Wow most of these teams lost last week. Who are some of the surprises team in 4A after week O. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
off all the loses Wayne county shouldn't lose any ground
I feel like Knox Central should gain some ground even tho they lost also. Can I get an Amen :popcorn:
Packer11 Wrote:off all the loses Wayne county shouldn't lose any ground

Wayne shouldn't.

Nor should John Hardin. Bowling Green is a completely different animal. There isn't a team on that Top 10 they wouldn't have done the same thing to except for South Warren.