"Conservatives" who are dead to me:
Joe Scarborough (worst dbag ever)
Bill Kristol
George Will
Steven Hayes (used to really like him)
Mitt Romney
Mark Levin
Glenn Beck
Megyn Kelly (wouldn't pee on her if she was on fire)
John McCain
John Kasich

On life support:

The Bushes (except Barbara and Laura)
Bill O'Reilly

Plenty more where these came from....:flame:
Let me guess, because they don't bow down to Donald Trump?
^What an idiotic comment.
Truth hurts doesn't it? :lmao:

Had you known what you were talking about, you would have known long before Trump ran that many in that list are not conservative.
WideRight05 Wrote:Truth hurts doesn't it? :lmao:

Had you known what you were talking about, you would have known long before Trump ran that many in that list are not conservative.

Have someone who went to school explain quotation marks to you, then come back and post with the big boys and girls. While you're gone ask your mommy to find one Dem who is the least bit uncomfortable with Hillary's crimes, lies, and incompetence.
WideRight05 Wrote:Truth hurts doesn't it? :lmao:

JP never lets facts get in the way of an idiotic rant. The only people who I know who think Bill O'Reilly is a conservatives are liberals. :lmao:

It's amusing how so many Donald Trump sycophants consider themselves conservatives, isn't it?
jetpilot Wrote:Have someone who went to school explain quotation marks to you, then come back and post with the big boys and girls. While you're gone ask your mommy to find one Dem who is the least bit uncomfortable with Hillary's crimes, lies, and incompetence.

If I wanted to find someone who went to school I sure wouldn't go to Paakville. I'm surprised Trump hasn't made campaign stops there. Your posts are a great example of the education quality produced in that area. :biglmao:

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1m94.jpg]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:JP never lets facts get in the way of an idiotic rant. The only people who I know who think Bill O'Reilly is a conservatives are liberals. :lmao:

It's amusing how so many Donald Trump sycophants consider themselves conservatives, isn't it?

Another lefty who doesn't know what quotation marks mean. Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Another lefty who doesn't know what quotation marks mean. Confusednicker:

Says the person who voted for the lefty in the primary....
jetpilot Wrote:Another lefty who doesn't know what quotation marks mean. Confusednicker:
I know what they mean and I know what being a conservative means. No conservative worth his salt supports liberals in national elections. The Clinton and Trump families have been close friends for many years.

At some future family get together, they will share a good laugh over all of the misguided conservatives who ensured that a liberal will be in the White House in 2017. Clinton/Trump. Heads we lose/tails we lose.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I know what they mean and I know what being a conservative means. No conservative worth his salt supports liberals in national elections. The Clinton and Trump families have been close friends for many years.

At some future family get together, they will share a good laugh over all of the misguided conservatives who ensured that a liberal will be in the White House in 2017. Clinton/Trump. Heads we lose/tails we lose.

Yet you spend all your time attacking Trump. It's okay, we all know...sucky sucky...:baby:
WideRight05 Wrote:If I wanted to find someone who went to school I sure wouldn't go to Paakville. I'm surprised Trump hasn't made campaign stops there. Your posts are a great example of the education quality produced in that area. :biglmao:

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1m94.jpg]
Does he do anything but troll? It reminds me of how Trump insults people during debates to milk the clock and hide his ignorance.
jetpilot Wrote:Joe Scarborough (worst dbag ever)
Bill Kristol
George Will
Mitt Romney
Mark Levin
Glenn Beck
John McCain
John Kasich

On life support:

Bill O'Reilly

:Thumbs:
Bill Kristol
George Will
Mitt Romney
Mark Levin
Glenn Beck
John McCain
John Kasich

On life support:

Bill O'Reilly

Lindsey Graham
Mitch McConnell
Bob Seger Wrote:Lindsey Graham
Mitch McConnell

Graham yes, MM on life support. Only reason he MM is not dead to me is because I will never vote for a Dem for Congress.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:JP never lets facts get in the way of an idiotic rant. The only people who I know who think Bill O'Reilly is a conservatives are liberals. :lmao:

O'Reilly says he is above partisan politics but he still refers to the left as loons. He is at least realistic enough to recognize Trump is light years better a choice for President than Hillary. Most of the Conservatives I know are far more pragmatic than you could ever be, and they make choices for the good of the country, not to spite it. What ever you are, you're no conservative.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jetpilot Wrote:Graham yes, MM on life support. Only reason he MM is not dead to me is because I will never vote for a Dem for Congress.

Add Paul Ryan to the group on life support.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bill Kristol
George Will
Mitt Romney
Mark Levin
Glenn Beck
John McCain
John Kasich

On life support:

Bill O'Reilly

Outside of Mark Levin, I've never considered anyone on the list to be "conservative".
Maybe jetpilot should have entitled this thread "Outed Republicans that hang out in the conservative weeds who are dead to me"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bill Kristol
George Will
Mitt Romney
Mark Levin
Glenn Beck
John McCain
John Kasich

On life support:

Bill O'Reilly

Jeff Flake
Ben Sasse
Mitch McConnell
George W. Bush
Jeb Bush
Ted Cruz
Pick6 Wrote:Jeff Flake
Ben Sasse
Mitch McConnell
George W. Bush
Jeb Bush
Ted Cruz

Because Trump told you they were the bad guys, right? Confusednicker:
I can't get the mental picture out of my head of JetPilot peeing on Megyn Kelly!!!

Confusednicker:
A question to you folks: in bullet form, what makes one a true conservative? What's the checklist, or maybe a few telltale signs of one who comes up short of "true conservative"?
Putting God before all else.
Respect for human life at conception.
Marriage between a man and woman.
Small civilian government.
Big Military.
Respect for law.
Right to bear arms.
Fiscal responsibility.
Personal responsibility.
Pick6 Wrote:Putting God before all else.
Respect for human life at conception.
Marriage between a man and woman.
Small civilian government.
Big Military.
Respect for law.
Right to bear arms.
Fiscal responsibility.
Personal responsibility.

Thanks for answering...very succinct
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Thanks for answering...very succinct

So what part of that can't you get on board with and why?:popcorn:
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Outside of Mark Levin, I've never considered anyone on the list to be "conservative".

Hence the quotation marks in the thread title.
jetpilot Wrote:So what part of that can't you get on board with and why?:popcorn:

I respect the answer. The devil is in the details. The United States is not Old Testament Israel, so my beliefs on social issues often conflict with true conservatives as defined here. Not in the sense that I disagree on the actual behavior, but in that essential liberty is vital to our form of government, and the choices of those with whom we disagree are protected by the same principles of liberty that shelter our own.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Thanks for answering...very succinct

Low taxation.
States rights.
Limited regulation.
Trump supporters....

The reason we have directions on shampoo bottles. :hilarious: