Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grade This Mock
Don't just grade it, but give your opinions, recommendations, and anything else.

I had pick #7 in a ten team mock.

#7- RB Ezekiel Elliott Dal- best and most explosive back in college football last year behind the best line in the league? I was thrilled to get him this late.

#14- WR Allen Robinson Jax- like someone on here said, I think Bortles has a huge year and Robinson just reaps the benefits.

#27- WR Brandin Cooks NO- with Brees slinging him the rock as the #1 target, I think he puts up big numbers.

#34- WR T.Y. Hilton Ind- I was pumped to get him this late because Luck's his QB and, let's face it, they're going to throw the ball A LOT...... probably more than any team in the league.

#47- RB Jeremy Hill Cin- it might take a few weeks, but I think he returns to being our bell cow, and, even if he doesn't get the full load, I still pencil him in for 60 yards a game and a TD because he'll be our goal line back.

#54- QB Andrew Luck Ind- I think Luck is poised for a huge year and, like I said with Hilton, I think they just throw it non-stop. Plus, having Hilton and Luck gets me double points ThumbsUp

#67- WR John Brown Ari- I actually planned on taking Palmer, but Luck was sitting there that late and I couldn't pass, which I regret now because I think Palmer could have the best year of any QB, and Brown benefits greatly from that.

#74- WR Tyler Lockett Sea- got better as the year progressed last season and was a HUGE steal here.

#87- WR Sterling Shepard NYG- apparently, Shepard has been looking good in camp and Eli loves him. Great pick this late, IMCO.

#94- RB Jay Ajayi Mia- Arian Foster is old and injury prone, so let's hope that he doesn't eat into Ajayi's carries too much and he could be a decent RB#.

#107- TE Julius Thomas Jax- Blake Bortles will have a big year and I wish I could have drafted him. Double-dipping with Thomas and Robinson could hurt.

#114- WR Michael Thomas NO- LOVE this kid's potential and abilities and I think he's poised for a big year in the Saints' high powered offense. Double-dipped again, though.

#127- QB Kirk Cousins Wsh- YOU LIKE THAT?! I was hoping to get Bortles or Dalton in a later round, but they both went MUCH earlier than their projection.

#134- D/ST Seahawks D/ST- I wanted the Bengals, but they were the first D taken. It's nice that people are noticing our talent.

#147- K Dan Bailey Dal- was between him and Vinatieri, and I figured Vinatieri is about 90, but he's still gold, so I probably should have taken him.

#154- WR Tyler Boyd Cin- needed another Bengal and he could be solid in PPR.

I think I'm STACKED at receiver and could probably swing a trade for a decent or good back for depth, especially if I get rid of one of the guys where I double-dipped.

Thoughts?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Who were you drafting against, 6th graders lol...Excellent team, all you need to do IMO is make a move to get another good RB...

Edit: I'll give it A-. Elliott should be great but rookie is no lock, Hill could be anything so not enough trust yet, and need someone better than your other RB. IMO.
jetpilot Wrote:Who were you drafting against, 6th graders lol...Excellent team, all you need to do IMO is make a move to get another good RB...

Edit: I'll give it A-. Elliott should be great but rookie is no lock, Hill could be anything so not enough trust yet, and need someone better than your other RB. IMO.

lol....... mock lounge on ESPN.com.

Elliot's no lock, but he looks like a pretty sure thing, and I think that I have enough good receivers to swing a trade for another back if need-be.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Just cannot go with Ezekiel so early.. He hasn't played a down in the NFL yet.
Looks pretty good. I'd be curious to know who else was available besides Elliot at the #7 pick, but I do think he is a top 10-15 pick for sure. I would definitely look for a little more RB depth in a real draft instead of relying to trade for one. Doesn't look like you strayed too far from anyone's ADP. Be curious to see any other mocks as we move closer to the start of the season.
Andrew Luck was def a good pick at QB. I have a feeling Bortles will be a good pick this year. Can't really put a whole lot of stock in QBs unless they have a really big game in fantasy.
Wow! Get Elliott and Allen Robinson with your first two picks. Nicely done. Great building blocks for sure. Brown led the Cardinals in receiving nine times last year (definitely a steal at that slot). I hope that I will draft a team like this at my upcoming draft haha. Nicely done BFritz