Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the values of the Democratic Party get any more repulsive?
Granny Bear Wrote:No I haven't seen another poster disavow it....not even you. Also, I've not seen another poster agree with it.

I would consider labeling it "extremism" counts for disavowing.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:In politics, "winning is the only thing" certainly leads to "machinations" and distortions of truth on all fronts and from all sides. Dems manipulate race politics, without question. However, "DNC=Satanism" is the kind of rhetoric that goes beyond debating issues. Both parties, at the highest levels, employ a whole host of "slanted truth" and dirty tricks to arrive at a winning advantage.

You sidestepped me completely. Dems lie routinely, we have email documentation to prove it, LOL. Not to mention hundreds of hard drives procured at taxpayer expense, that somehow made their way into a microwave oven in a number of government break rooms.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You sidestepped me completely. Dems lie routinely, we have email documentation to prove it, LOL. Not to mention hundreds of hard drives procured at taxpayer expense, that somehow made their way into a microwave oven in a number of government break rooms.

The RNC, the DNC, and all the secret money that has FLOODED the process post Citizens United... nobody, and I mean nobody, in either party gets to wear a white dress. Period. From shredders to microwaves to bugging, it's a dirty pool business.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The RNC, the DNC, and all the secret money that has FLOODED the process post Citizens United... nobody, and I mean nobody, in either party gets to wear a white dress. Period. From shredders to microwaves to bugging, it's a dirty pool business.

That ruling came down when, 2009? Obama out raised McCain by a margin of 750 billion to McCain's 238 billion. And though both Obama and Romney raised over 1 billion, Obama still had the hammer on him by 100 million. Dems are never short on cash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:That ruling came down when, 2009? Obama out raised McCain by a margin of 750 billion to McCain's 238 billion. And though both Obama and Romney raised over 1 billion, Obama still had the hammer on him by 100 million. Dems are never short on cash.

^^ The second sentence should have read 750 million to 238 million.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's passive/aggressive extremism!!

Confusednicker: