Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ PC Jan 26th
This game will be played tommorrow night at Pike Central 8:00 pm with the boys playing P-Burg b-4...what is your predictions and insight on this game...IMO Belfry will win this one but PC will still play them tough...I think Butcher should start AD with Lowe if he does this i look for PC to have an early lead...Belfry will be hurting on the inside but Pike Central wil struggle with Belfry's guard play...Will be intresting wish i could be there...Good Luck to both teams...
No Ratliff
No Win
Belfry by 10.
Belfry by 14
Pike Central is still strong without Ratliff
I say PC
Pc!!
Ad & Lowe!! DomonateSmile
Belfry by 12.
Don't sell PC guard play short,but I do think it will probably determine the outcome.If PC can handle the pressure and play good "D" it should be a good game.Look for turnovers and rebounding to tell the story. PC by 6. P.S. thought the girls played first??
I am seeing Belfry in a slight upset!
hornet14 Wrote:Don't sell PC guard play short,but I do think it will probably determine the outcome.If PC can handle the pressure and play good "D" it should be a good game.Look for turnovers and rebounding to tell the story. PC by 6. P.S. thought the girls played first??

im not selling them short the girls are very good but i jus think Belfry has better guard play and has for years...my dad helps coach the boys and he saithe boys were playing first so idk...
Belfry--67
Pike Central-- 56
Belfry Is To Strong On The Fastbreak For Pike Central. The Only Way Pike Central Can Win This Game Is Too Force Alot Of Turnovers And Control The Pace Of The Game.
As long as they don't play mind games and win. You can play off a players emotions, get into their thinking and reiun their game, have seen that happen this year to some the talented BHS players. Just hope they have a straight mind set and don't let the fact that one of the players for PC is out, that could be more harmful that good for the pirates. Hope for a speedy recovery for the injured player at PC, best of luck.
Any body got the score
baseballfan Wrote:Any body got the score

Belfry 62
Pike Central 49