Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee @ Kentucky 1/28
Tennessee Volunteers (14-5)(2-3)
@
Kentucky Wildcats (15-5)(4-2)

Kentucky coming off back to back losses to Vandy and UGA. UT coming off a loss to Ole Miss. Game is at 1pm on Sunday on CBS.

If Chris Lofton plays.

UK-79
UT-74

If Chris Lofton dosn't play.

UK-80
UT-65
If Lofton plays I say UT, if he is out then I'll say UK.
Lofton most likely won't play. They don't want to risk injury. I don't even know what to say right now, but UK better win. That's all I have to say. If they lose this game, then the season is all but over.
Why wont lofton play
UK by 12.
baseballfan Wrote:Why wont lofton play

He sprained his ankle(high ankle) this past weekend. He's out for tonights game and most likely the game Sunday @ UK.
baseballfan Wrote:Why wont lofton play

Right Ankle Sprain.
I think it will be a tough game for UK
He lit UK up at Rupp last yr. Saw it in person. He had a personal score to settle in my opinion. He seems to always "save" a special game for the CATS
In a way I am glad Lofton is out b/c he has went off on UK the past few years. On the other hand, I hate that he is out as well, and the reason behind it to with the sprained ankle. But this is a game that will make or break Kentucky and a huge must win!
w/o Lofton Kentucky will win this one it will be close one...if Lofton does play UK has no one to guard him...
Kentucky is inconsistent, but without Lofton being in the lineup helps UK out.

UK by 7
Lofton probably wont play...with Lofton, UT wins 76-64, without Lofton, UK wins 71-68..if they cant beat UT without Lofton, then hang em up, and get ready for a 9 seed come March.
Lofton will be playing and the Vols will hand the Wildcats their third loss in a row!

UT-64
UK-59
I am not seeing Lofton playing in this one as bad as I know he wants too. I see UK winning by 7, 79-72.
Kentucky... I don't think Tennessee can beat UK without Lofton
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cardsfan Wrote:Lofton will be playing and the Vols will hand the Wildcats their third loss in a row!

UT-64
UK-59

Where did you hear that Lofton was playing? Because I don't think there's any way.
UT by 5