Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson County Elementary Teams
Does anyone have any information on them this year ? Who is going to be the team to beat?
I know WR should be really good this year but I do not know what any of the other teams look like.
Iron Horse Wrote:Does anyone have any information on them this year ? Who is going to be the team to beat?
I know WR should be really good this year but I do not know what any of the other teams look like.

Should be cake walk for central elementary since Meade combined to make one school
Did they combine to make one school ? If this is the case, yeah they will win in every elementary sport.
I'm hearing if you live on this side of the new bridge you go to central on the other side wr
Meade Memorial has been dissolved.

There are only 5 county elementary schools now.

Central
W.R. Castle
Flat Gap
Porter
Highlands

Central Elem. & W.R. Castle will see an increase in their enrollment. The other 3 schools are way too far out of the way from Meade. Unless their parents go by one of the other schools on the way to and from work.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Martin co will be hosting a 3rd-4th grade and 5th-6th grade grid a Roma on August 13 if any team wants in call or text 606-534-9248