Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins
I have sat back and watched the Jenkins Admin for several years. They hired Wright and Seals who in three years took the baseball program to a winning season ( mind you this is the only winning male sports season n over a decade) only to run both out of the system to hire a mom and pop show who restored them to the being the whipping post of the 14th. Way to go Jenkins! You have now assembled the worst coaching staffing in the 14 th, with the exception of volleyball you will have a losing season in every sport. come to think of it your volleyball coach was selected by previous super and AD so you probanally blow that as well.
You must not have much time to watch any games a Jenkins, do you?? The softball team has always been one of the best in the 14th region! Props to April Charles 👏

The volleyball team has had a great year!!
The football team has had more players this year than any year before, which is a great accomplishment in itself.
The girls and boys basketball teams are both pretty young and will continue to get better year after year! It takes commitment to make a team and turn them into a successful program. So please come watch some of these games before you judge so quickly!

Jenkins also has great coaches who CARE about their players and are not out there for only a win! The way a coach treats their players will impact them way more than a win ever will. ✌️
I was unaware Jenkins had football?
Wow Waterboy, I don't believe you read the post you responded to. They stated problems in male sports and their inability to win. You responded with the well known success of the female sports programs and followed with comments on a football team coming off a one win season being feed by a middle school without a football program. The original post is correct, no effort to recruit or maintain male sports programs, any argument is futile as the record books prove the point. One winning male sports program season in the last decade.
CreeKRat Wrote:Wow Waterboy, I don't believe you read the post you responded to. They stated problems in male sports and their inability to win. You responded with the well known success of the female sports programs and followed with comments on a football team coming off a one win season being feed by a middle school without a football program. The original post is correct, no effort to recruit or maintain male sports programs, any argument is futile as the record books prove the point. One winning male sports program season in the last decade.

Which sport had a winning season?