Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Carter-41 Paintsville-33
This game was pretty much a shooting game. East Carter shot the ball pretty well and Paintsville was 11-39.

The bad thing was Jarrell was 7-9 from the field and the rst of the team w
was 4-30 Cry Cry Cry

Jarrell was 5-7 with 11 points and 9 rebounds at the half. She touched the ball 3 times in the 3rd quarter. She was 2-2 and was fouled the other time. She didn't touch the ball in the 4th Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Jarrell finished with 16 points, 15 rebounds, and 4 blocks.
Hall had 10 points, going 2-3 from 3 point range.

Jarrell's last 6 games: 110 points (18.3 avg) and 105 rebounds (17.5 avg)

You stop Jarrell and you will beat Paintsville.
EC is realy good but has lost alot of talent since last year
"sportwhiz" Wrote:This game was pretty much a shooting game. East Carter shot the ball pretty well and Paintsville was 11-39.

was 4-30 Cry Cry Cry

Jarrell was 5-7 with 11 points and 9 rebounds at the half. She touched the ball 3 times in the 3rd quarter. She was 2-2 and was fouled the other time. She didn't touch the ball in the 4th Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Sounds to me like EC didn't stop Jarrell, her own teammates stopped her. Did they not realize in the Magoffin County game and the JC game that they don't have a prayer without Jarrell, it is obvious that she is their bread and butter, so why not get her the ball as much as possible.
"JKWON33" Wrote:
"sportwhiz" Wrote:This game was pretty much a shooting game. East Carter shot the ball pretty well and Paintsville was 11-39.

was 4-30 Cry Cry Cry

Sounds to me like EC didn't stop Jarrell, her own teammates stopped her. Did they not realize in the Magoffin County game and the JC game that they don't have a prayer without Jarrell, it is obvious that she is their bread and butter, so why not get her the ball as much as possible.

You pinned the tail on the donkey right there bub, I been saying that for the longest time, not because she is my lil sis, but because it is the truth.
Paintsville will live with Jarrell and die without her.

Their only chance in the post season is if they shoot 35% and Jarrell gets at least 15 shots a game.