Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott -vs- Owsley - 01/29/07
This game is played at Owsley on the 29th. What is your alls opinion on this game?
Knott by 15
This will be a great game. Owsley just came out of a big upset game against Hazard in the All-A tournament, and I know they're hungry for their next game. They aren't coming out light on this one IMO. If the Lady Owls will come together and play team basketball...they can pull it off.
Knott big!
Knott hasnt been playing very well lately with a loss to hazard in the all a. It depends on who wants it more. IMO
MtnGirl Wrote:Knott hasnt been playing very well lately with a loss to hazard in the all a. It depends on who wants it more. IMO

I agree about the "It depends on who wants it more." You've got to want it to win it.
All I have to say is good luck to both teams, and we'll just have to wait and see who comes out on top
Knott.
Knott
Knott
Knott
Knott
Knott
knott after playing lcc tonight and cmoing back to play owsley should pull it out
IMO Owsley by 2-3. They have had time to rest a little, Combs will be back, but Gilbet is still out. They are hungry for a win as "the small one 1024" stated. I look for them to win if Combs plays @ just 80% of her game now. The rest of the team has stepped up to fill Gilbets shoes.

GO LADY OWLS!!!! I'm always behind you.
It will be a good game IMO. I think the Lady Owls will pull the Win tonight if they want it bad enough. They've had some injuries with S.GIlbert and K.Combs has had a few health problems, but it will be a great night in Booneville!

Go Lady Owls!!!!!!!!!!!!