Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Kapos Predictions
Magoffins most definitley going to win in their category.. they always do! Lets go girls!
I'll pullin' for Pike Central to win in their category!!! GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!
KAPOS is Wed. and the doors open @ 5:00
-I myself do not know what goes on inside other schools' gyms. But I DO know what goes on in mine, and I believe that we will give it all we have and will come out on top. We just had a major tumbler injure her knee, but I have no doubt in my mind that we will work even harder. Good luck to all squads. The competiton is good. This is anyone's year!

Predictions:
Phelps (only coed squad)
Belfry (helps when ur in ur own gym)
Pikeville (both squads/ both awesome)
Pike Central (girls just want to have fun)
57thScarlett Wrote:Small- Pikeville
Medium- Pikeville
Large- Magoffin
Traditional- Pike Central
Co-Ed- Phelps

Looks good!!:thumpsup:
Hey, i'm on Phelps Co-ed squad and i must say that we've been working as hard as all the big schools with the good names have been. We've came a long way and are hopeing to impress quite a few people at Wednesday's competiton. Working with the other boys and learning them the basics has took time but now they're catching on fast and getting the hang of things and are performing better and better at each practice. Were not the best technically, but our spirit and drive to win makes us just as good as the other squads around. I'm hopeing everyone and their teams the best of luck this year and can't wait to see the other routines! =]
Phelps_Dancer!!!!! Wrote:Hey, i'm on Phelps Co-ed squad and i must say that we've been working as hard as all the big schools with the good names have been. We've came a long way and are hopeing to impress quite a few people at Wednesday's competiton. Working with the other boys and learning them the basics has took time but now they're catching on fast and getting the hang of things and are performing better and better at each practice. Were not the best technically, but our spirit and drive to win makes us just as good as the other squads around. I'm hopeing everyone and their teams the best of luck this year and can't wait to see the other routines! =]

I'm sure if you perform like you do when you're dancing, it'll be worth watching! I'm anxious to see the performance and wish you all the best!
hahaha yes i get so pumped when im in front of the crowd. i'm sure i wont disappoint and i know the team wont. Once that crowd goes wild and screams i'm set, i know im there to impress. haha. and thanks!
Good luck to all squads! The girls have worked very hard.

JC has worked hard all year and endured a lot of injuries. JC has several seasoned girls who have been winning since Middle School who can perform at the next level. We know our competition will be the toughest we have faced and it will take a flawless performance to win.
Who cares if MC made a few mistakes during their pep rally....that was thier first time in front of a crowd doing their performance.....i thought they did very well even tho they had a few bobles...if they did so bad then how did that beat SF and East ridge at Winterfest??
JC Cheer Fan Wrote:Good luck to all squads! The girls have worked very hard.

JC has worked hard all year and endured a lot of injuries. JC has several seasoned girls who have been winning since Middle School who can perform at the next level. We know our competition will be the toughest we have faced and it will take a flawless performance to win.

We know JC has had some injuries. JEEEEZ You have told us a hundred times.Rolleyes
sisboombaa!! Wrote:Who cares if MC made a few mistakes during their pep rally....that was thier first time in front of a crowd doing their performance.....i thought they did very well even tho they had a few bobles...if they did so bad then how did that beat SF and East ridge at Winterfest??

I Second that....:Thumbs:
Off the Hook I am sorry I am boring you with JC information and you are not a JC fan. The point I am making is our girls have endured alot this year, more than recent years and have worked hard to overcome it. This will make them tough! Is your squad going to be at KAPOS?

Good luck to all the teams Wednesday!
JC Cheer Fan Wrote:Off the Hook I am sorry I am boring you with JC information and you are not a JC fan. The point I am making is our girls have endured alot this year, more than recent years and have worked hard to overcome it. This will make them tough! Is your squad going to be at KAPOS?

Good luck to all the teams Wednesday!

Who said I wasn't a JC Fan? The thing is every post you make you seem to mention all the injuries. It sounds as if you are already making excuses. I also know that JC has worked hard this year as they always do and so has everyone else worked hard and endured injuries. I don't know if our squad is going or not. If they do then they do. If they don't then that is their choice. But, from what I have seen, KAPOS appears to be wide open this year and anyone could win it. Should be an interesting year! :Cheerlead
It has finaly come time for the Blackcats to dominate KAPOS!!! The Blackcat Cheerleaders are not only ready to take out all the compition this year, but they are ready to smother them... Its go time and they are going to "bring it on!!!!" and weather is not an excuse for all you wanabe Blackcats
omg i cant believe its tomorrow! im gonna be so nervous over there but i have confidence in our co-ed squad! i know we have no competiton but i would still like to make a great impression! =] good luck to everyoneeee!
blackcatforever Wrote:will east ridge go co-ed b/c yesterday at winterfest they had a guy. Are they even going to be there at all?

if im not mistaking you must have 3 males on a squad b-4 going Co-Ed im petty sure that is correct...b/c Pikeville had Griffin Myers about 6 yrs ago and they did not compete coed
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:if im not mistaking you must have 3 males on a squad b-4 going Co-Ed im petty sure that is correct...b/c Pikeville had Griffin Myers about 6 yrs ago and they did not compete coed
Well....here might be a silly question but, Just because a squad has a boi or 2 does that mean they have to go co-ed?
I mean...I know there have been squads in the past that put a boy on just so they wouldn't have any competition and get to go to State, but what real chance did they have???
Watched MC do their KAPOS routine during the Clay Co. game Monday night. They are pretty tight.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:if im not mistaking you must have 3 males on a squad b-4 going Co-Ed im petty sure that is correct...b/c Pikeville had Griffin Myers about 6 yrs ago and they did not compete coed

They did compete in co-ed that year, they beat Belfry at regionals and I believe they got 2nd at state.