Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 100 - East Ridge 35
UKGIRL20 Wrote:First thing i want to say is that most of u people on here need to learn how to spell. I guess thats what going to mchs does for ya lol. Second thing, I know more about magoffin sports than u think. I have been to the games and i have seen how they play. I see most of the girls on the team smiling and having a great time playin the game, others who will go unnamed usually have a look like they could give a damn whether they are playin or not, then again the look could be that of one that thinks they are the best on the team and that teammates dont matter. Doesnt matter what i say though becuase one of u on here will surely defend them as u have that right, just as i have the right to make the observations that i make. As for the pounding they gave East Ridge, I could care less, it just shows no class by one team and no heart or desire to even play by the other. No matter how many minutes played or points scored by the starters or whoever the hell played. Magoffin sports have been a joke for years, when they were losin and even when they were winnin, which is very rare but will continue after this year. The reason i say this is because most of the coaches besides the football coach are hired from within the system or hired based on past playing experience or lack thereof. Also based on knowledge of the sport they coach. Im sure magoffin isnt the only school that does this though right. The only person that i can see that will deserve a shot at taking over one day as a head coach resides in paintsville. You may know him as J.R. Vanhoose. He knows the game and im sure would be a great selection to replace Runyon when he decides to retire. I know this post will be bashed, and for countless reasons, especially the going off topic for a bit, but i dont care.

Posting under someone elses name are we?
Mohawk Wrote:Posting under someone elses name are we?
I know what you are talking about and that is funny
This is a quote from the Magoffin County vs Belfry boys thread by SportsFan 26.

quote: Just wanted to let ya know it was me that posted that on UKGIRL20's account about magoffin. I meant everything I said and am sure I will have more later. If ya dont like it, deal with it. quote:

By looking at the way that sportsfan 26 types, without using any capital letters or periods, I can only assume that it is sportsfan 26 doing the posting and trying to get ukgirl20 suspended like himself.
good conclusion
Wow, I only predicted them to win by 35. Uh, wow. Gotta hate it for the ER girls. How would you like to be on that court in that situation - frustrating. Congrats on the win MC.
Congrats MC.....GO HORNETS!!
UKGIRL20 Wrote:First thing i want to say is that most of u people on here need to learn how to spell. I guess thats what going to mchs does for ya lol.
Sweetheart go back and proof read your on post i seen SEVERAL mistakes on spelling and grammer.
The Fan Wrote:Sweetheart go back and proof read your on post i seen SEVERAL mistakes on spelling and grammer.
LOL UKGIRL how funny is it that you cant spell and you talk about magoffin county that way. UKGIRL do what you write
Good win hornets...now u all r doing to teams what has been done to u in the past and i love it !!!!!!
WhaLe HUckeD oN PhoNIcs wurKEd fEr ME
Everyone I only wrote the first post not the last 15 or however many they have been, this is the first time I have been online in like 3 days. I'm sorry for the problems but it honestly was not me, I don't and have never since being a member created problems on this site. A person who was at my house posted in my name cause I have my name and password saved so I'm signed on automatically. Sorry, I don't agree with most of the post I was only curious about the stats, I was not at the game and was curious about the scoring thats the extent of my interest.
I did not allow him to post on my name I didn't know he was doing it till I got on here today.He said he only posted and few and that they werent bad but it seems like he's managed to make everyone mad at me.
That's ok, don't let him post.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:First thing i want to say is that most of u people on here need to learn how to spell. I guess thats what going to mchs does for ya lol. Second thing, I know more about magoffin sports than u think. I have been to the games and i have seen how they play. I see most of the girls on the team smiling and having a great time playin the game, others who will go unnamed usually have a look like they could give a damn whether they are playin or not, then again the look could be that of one that thinks they are the best on the team and that teammates dont matter. Doesnt matter what i say though becuase one of u on here will surely defend them as u have that right, just as i have the right to make the observations that i make. As for the pounding they gave East Ridge, I could care less, it just shows no class by one team and no heart or desire to even play by the other. No matter how many minutes played or points scored by the starters or whoever the hell played. Magoffin sports have been a joke for years, when they were losin and even when they were winnin, which is very rare but will continue after this year. The reason i say this is because most of the coaches besides the football coach are hired from within the system or hired based on past playing experience or lack thereof. Also based on knowledge of the sport they coach. Im sure magoffin isnt the only school that does this though right. The only person that i can see that will deserve a shot at taking over one day as a head coach resides in paintsville. You may know him as J.R. Vanhoose. He knows the game and im sure would be a great selection to replace Runyon when he decides to retire. I know this post will be bashed, and for countless reasons, especially the going off topic for a bit, but i dont care.

Even with the current explanation, and whether or not it is true, I'am going to say this. It makes me angry, that someone would make fun, or whatever you would call it, of someone because they come from a certain area or school as in this case. If your going to critique, or in your case make fun of Magoffin and anyone else for grammar and spelling, I must say don't until you correct your own ignorance in the subject. For example it is technically, abiding by rules in the english language, You not u or ya. And also learn to capitalize what needs to be capitalized! This is a forum about sports, not a leasure board for you to make fun of a school because you think its classrooms are unworthy of your hypocritical standard. But since we are on the subject, and I think I will make a point of information to you, I attended Magoffin attained an overall 28 on my ACT, received scholarships from Georgetown, Xavier, Morehead, and Kentucky. My current college GPA is a 3.89, and thats not from General Education Classes. I think this would state a precedent about Magoffin County School Sytems. Also, I know of plenty more that have achieved equal and greater. This is not to the actual owner, if the account was used without permission.
Now since I'm done ranting, and stated my point on that subject. I don't believe it to be distasteful to have a score like the one from this game. For one, players who rarely see minutes in a game, or points for that matter, saw quite a few on both. Second, I believe it would be far more insulting to the team to just sit back and show that you are going to let them down easily. Atleast, if you do keep playing it would get the losing team more experience in tough situations and therefor making them into a far better team and perhap unify them further. For example, look at the score for the East Ridge - Shelby Valley game. They showed more heart, and from the looks of it gave them a good game. Unless taking into consideration Shelby Valley took it easy on them, which I don't beleive to be the case. It was a pretty high scoring game on both sides. But Congrats to Magoffin, and good luck to East Ridge in the future. Keep looking up and build on this game, hope to see some fire in your eyes come Tournament Time.