Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The True mission of the Church...
There are thousands of political issues that we as the Church could protest, set up picket lines, boycott & shake our fingers at and say you're wrong!!!!

But that's not the True mission of the Church. The busier we are telling people how wrong we think they are, the less time we have to tell the people who are lost out of the sea of life that Jesus loves them. There are so many people in our world today who are lost out in the darkness and the thick fog of sin, they just can't seem to find their way to the safe harbor of Jesus.

And I know that there are some people that are Saved & have ZERO people and communication skills. All they wanna tell you is you're wrong, you're going to hell and just how bad of a person you are..... I'm not even gonna argue that. I know that every church on the planet has 'hypocrites' in their congregation..... but don't let a few people keep lost out on the sea of life.

Matthew ch. 5 (KJV)
14: Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15: Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16: Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...tPM8riGnVv]

Let your light SHINE!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
We just need to see souls saved for the LORD!