Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Schools vs. Central and Southern Schools
How does the mountain 8th grade teams (Clay, virgie, Ab, Betsy Layne, Pikeville, etc.) compare to the cental and southern 8th grade teams (Lex. Catholic, Scott, King, Wayne, and Lincoln)? I know both areas have good teams and didn't know if any of these schools have matched up yet.

I'm from central Kentucky and these are the teams that I've seen so far that stand out from the rest.
Betsy Layne played Lexington Cath in a panorama and got beat by around 7 but they only played two quarters.
What is the story on Lexington Catholic? Why can't they participate in the KBA tourney?
i dont know. one year i went and play against them and they beat us. at the end of the game i seen one of there players go talk to one of the refs that reffed the game and it turns out that it was his dad.
23mj23 Wrote:i dont know. one year i went and play against them and they beat us. at the end of the game i seen one of there players go talk to one of the refs that reffed the game and it turns out that it was his dad.

You played against them this year and was getting beat by 25 and your team quit and walked off the court.
sweet sixteen Wrote:What is the story on Lexington Catholic? Why can't they participate in the KBA tourney?

I believe they have some players that are to old. I seen them play at the KBA last year in AAU and they had to forefit their games.
i dont care if they beat us we beat besty layne
What does that have to do with anything? Well what number are you since your so awsome?
23mj23 I dont think any one on here likes you. All you do is talk about how good A.B. Combs is and how they can beat any other team.