Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Open Gym
Motley Wrote:Pikeville fans seeming awful defensive about something they claim isn't a big deal. I don't think anyone fears Justice or Pikeville, but what many people may see coming is a mass amount of transfers coming into Pikeville and nothing being done about it as usual. Pikeville has made a good living off of transfers and because of their connections nothing can be done about it.
Nope. Just tired of reading BS posts from a BS poster who tries to pass off stuff he "hears" or imagines as factual. I think Ol' Chief finally took one too many hits to the head or one too many hits off his bong pipe. He's putting out more smoke than a vaping station.
WinkWinkler Wrote:Pikeville is an academic school. I would not lose a "wink" of sleep worrying about their basketball program.
For an academic school they sure do win in a lot of their athletic endeavors.
I would think having four of these :1::1::1::1:on display for football in the commons area is a perfect case in point. Just one point to make however.
I thought this was a basketball thread?
PHSForever Wrote:Nope. Just tired of reading BS posts from a BS poster who tries to pass off stuff he "hears" or imagines as factual. I think Ol' Chief finally took one too many hits to the head or one too many hits off his bong pipe. He's putting out more smoke than a vaping station.

Me happy rain stopped. New smoke signals come from plains of Lexington. Chief of KHSAA discuss Pikeville open gym situation with board of control members. Pikeville AD soon receive unwanted KHSAA letter via pony express.

Old Indian Proverb: The frog does not drink up pond in which he lives. - Sioux
If Pikeville's open gym was discussed, you can bet your tomahawk that every other open gym in the state would have to be discussed. They're are so many schools today that allow basketball to be played all year, that all are breaking any rules claimed on here by certain schools.
Hilltopper Wrote:If Pikeville's open gym was discussed, you can bet your tomahawk that every other open gym in the state would have to be discussed. They're are so many schools today that allow basketball to be played all year, that all are breaking any rules claimed on here by certain schools.

Me think illegal contact with players and recruiting discussed at same meeting.

Old Indian Proverb: When an elephant is in trouble even a frog will kick him.
That same frog would have to kick most of the coaches in the state because there aren't too many "princes" in the bunch.