Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Girls Be Allowed To Play Football???
Do you think that girls should be allowed to play football???

I'll post mine later.
No. Not with the boys anyway. If they want to play football then a league for girls would be cool.
I agree with CTD, although the girls that want to play football with the boys are probably capable. :lol:
Hahah you are probably right Blackcat lol.
Only if they let the boys play volleyball.
Thats what I think GF
No, I dont think they should. In Little League there are a few girls that usually play and are as talented as a few guys because girls mature more quickly. Then when they get into High School, there are sometimes a few girls that want to play football and think that they are capable of doing so. These are usually the girls that are very athletic or strong, but only compared to other females, not compared to males. They have quick support from a lot people, most saying ridiculous things like, "Shes as strong or as tough as any guy on that team", or "She could beat anyone of them up." Though some girls may be "mean" or whatever, that by no means that they are ready to play organized football.
Yes they should it is called Powder Puff. NO...football is not a girls sport. They can play volleyball, soccer, be a cheerleader, or just a fan, but they shouldn't be allowed to play football above the little league level for their own personal safety.
I think an all girls football league would be interesting to watch though.
Didnt a girl kick for Betsy Layne a few years ago?
Yeah, Betsy Layne did have girl to kick for them so they are allowed now.
Should they be...NOPE!
How did she do that.. Kick and run off the field?
if a girl is good enuff to make the team, go for it
I'm friends with the girl that kicked for Betsy Layne a couple years ago. Nothing against her but she was good but not good enough to be out there with guys and back then they never hardly got the chance to have a extra point kicker so she needless to say just stood on the sidelines.
I think if a girl is good enough to play any sport with a guy...she should dominate in the girls league...I do not think they should be able to play football and if they do they are only asking for trouble...I mean your gonna have at least 30 teenagers (horomones) that is all i got to say
i think the girls should be allowed to play as long as they got to shower with the boys
jk
but really i like CTD's idea of how the girls should have their own league...sure would attract a lot of male fans...lol
the shower thing sounds interesting haha
but i've heard of stories of some girls that have started before, some even on the line, so i think if they can compete with the boys then by all means they should be able 2
i think if they think they can take it lineing up against a bunch of guys let them most will not last some will last just to prove ppl wrong. I also think if they did this then guys should b alowed to play Volleyball many wouldnt though ha.
no they shouldn't.....
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i think if they think they can take it lineing up against a bunch of guys let them most will not last some will last just to prove ppl wrong. I also think if they did this then guys should b alowed to play Volleyball many wouldnt though ha.

Football is a guy's sport. I girl should never be allowed to put on a set of FOOTBALL pads. I mean for a girl to be able to play on a guys team in any sport isn't really fair to the males.. I mean, if a guy tried to get into a girl's sport then he would not only be ridiculed, but there wouldn't be a snowball's chance in hell he could get on.. Why?? Because he is a GUY trying to play a girl's sport.
If a girl can make it, which i highly doubt, let them play. There is no reason not too. If they can make it and pay their dues at camp and practice then why not? Most girls wouldnt make it past the first day at camp. But, we'll never know.
guys are allowed to be cheerleaders so what's so wrong with a girl playing football? I mean serouisally. I'd like to see Floyd Co. have a girl's league, I'm not sure how manh girls would actually go out and play because most of them are preppy and are afraid they'll break a nail. As far as guys playing volleyball...do you really think they'd look as good in short spandex shorts as the girls do?
Again i say No
Well, i once again i say if they can take the beating, then let'um play lol
how could girls play football with guys if there is no girls lockerroom for football
i think a big problem with girls playing football would be what happens if during a tackle she got felt up... does she complain to the refs and the other team gets a penalty? if it was a accident, could she file sexual harrassment charges or anything like that??
well i could understand that but i rarely would think that a women would get felt of during a football game. The intensity is too high. Maybe if a team was up a thousand points or something. But, a real player i know wouldnt do that on purpose...
but i mean, if it was in a pileup, and it was a accident, and she thought it wasnt, what kind of deal would be made about it?
No Way....Jose
If a girl gets hurt playing football then it should b took the same way that if a guy gets hurt get over it its called a contact sport and u knwe that b-4 u jumped in on the action. I think if u can take it and make it then u should b allowed to dress and play on the team but i guess thats what sperates all of us and that being out opinions.