Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Napier Strikes Again
cj2561 Wrote:the real world. PCC have been doing that since it open in 1996, with the Little twins.
that Paige boy that play, what did PCC do for him. made up a job at one of the school so his mom can work. got his step-dad a job, and give them a house to stay in while they was here. they might be doing the same thing with that other boy from out of state. or is he here along, if so. isn't that the same thing Cordia been doing.

A Hazard fan complaining about recruiting. That's rich. Really.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:A Hazard fan complaining about recruiting. That's rich. Really.

my niece play basketball and run track at PCC. this was her last year playing basketball. PCC track coach thinking about starting a indoor track season. it is the same time as basketball season.
how does that make me a Hazard fan.
Passtheball Wrote:And what does this have to do with the girls program? If you think the other schools in the 14th aren't doing the same things you've got your head buried in the sand..

all the other school does it, because PCC started doing it.
cj2561 Wrote:one might not. but If I call everyday, 8 to10 time a day, for 3 or 6 months.
here a few rule PCC broke last season
6th grader can't practice with the team now.
hold back can't be at practice, the year they was hold back.
if that one girl B-day is June. that mean she turn 19 before Aug. if you know the age rule. yes you can play at the age of 19, but they have to turn 19 after Aug.

If you call the much they would think you were a moron and probably block your number.
cj2561 Wrote:the rules is the rules. PCC think they don't have to obey by the KHSAA rules, an all the other teams does.

Yea, because Hazard has never recruited... Pot meet Kettle.
cj2561 Wrote:all the other school does it, because PCC started doing it.

Hazard has been recruiting since before PCC ever opened. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.
cj2561 Wrote:my niece play basketball and run track at PCC. this was her last year playing basketball. PCC track coach thinking about starting a indoor track season. it is the same time as basketball season.
how does that make me a Hazard fan.

So if she isn't going to play anymore then what is there to complain about? Makes no sense. Track team better watch it, hope there isn't any 6th graders at practice...
cj2561 Wrote:the real world. PCC have been doing that since it open in 1996, with the Little twins.
that Paige boy that play, what did PCC do for him. made up a job at one of the school so his mom can work. got his step-dad a job, and give them a house to stay in while they was here. they might be doing the same thing with that other boy from out of state. or is he here along, if so. isn't that the same thing Cordia been doing.

The Little twins started at M.C. Napier before they were bought and paid for by Hazard! When PCC opened they decided to go back to the county school.
Passtheball Wrote:So if she isn't going to play anymore then what is there to complain about? Makes no sense. Track team better watch it, hope there isn't any 6th graders at practice...

I am complaining about PCC breaking the rules. but if someone else does, all the shit yall want to talk. there is a rule that a 6th grader can't be in the gym with the high school team.
there is a rule that if your a hold back. they can't play, or practice with the team the year they are a holdback.
PCC had both at practice this year.
there is also a age rule. someone can be 19 and play that year, but they have to turn 19 after Aug 1. not before.
The holdback rule for middle school players was not in effect this past year. It does apply this coming season. You are correct if that player was a high school student. Could not practice or play in the year you repeat, if in high school.
blaze9 Wrote:The holdback rule for middle school players was not in effect this past year. It does apply this coming season. You are correct if that player was a high school student. Could not practice or play in the year you repeat, if in high school.

yes it was. if it wasn't the rule this year. way didn't she dress JV. Napier to her, she can't play in any games. they made this rule for 7th and 8th grader. sooner or later people will get smart with it. hold them back in the 6th grade or lower.
blaze9 Wrote:The holdback rule for middle school players was not in effect this past year. It does apply this coming season. You are correct if that player was a high school student. Could not practice or play in the year you repeat, if in high school.

high school. the person can only play 4 years, from the time you start high school 9th grade.
so you can be a holdback all you want in high school, it don't change that rule.
Rule for middle school will go into effect this coming year. It applies to grades 6,7,and 8 and says you cannot play in any year you repeat that grade. It was not in effect last year. The KHSAA did have a rule this past year that said that 6th grade students were not eligible in certain sports and basketball was one of those sports. KHSAA now has rules listed for middle school. Currently on their website for anyone needing to check on the rules. Also rules restricting what age groups you can participate against.
There was no 6th grader at PCC.
Hazard trying to take players from Perry and Knott so I guess that not recruiting
cj2561 Wrote:I am complaining about PCC breaking the rules. but if someone else does, all the shit yall want to talk. there is a rule that a 6th grader can't be in the gym with the high school team.
there is a rule that if your a hold back. they can't play, or practice with the team the year they are a holdback.
there is also a age rule. someone can be 19 and play that year, but they have to turn 19 after Aug 1. not before.

I wonder why Johnny Cox decided to go to Hazard. I am sure recruiting had nothing to do with it. Hazard has been doing it for years and so has everyone else. One person or school has no right to complain about anyone recruiting. They all do it.
cj2561 Wrote:yes it was. if it wasn't the rule this year. way didn't she dress JV. Napier to her, she can't play in any games. they made this rule for 7th and 8th grader. sooner or later people will get smart with it. hold them back in the 6th grade or lower.

The hold back rule doesn't go I to effect until this coming school year! As far as the rule goes you can still hold the kids back. You just have to do it prior to 6th grade.
cj2561 Wrote:I am complaining about PCC breaking the rules. but if someone else does, all the shit yall want to talk. there is a rule that a 6th grader can't be in the gym with the high school team.

If it was such an issue then why weren't you calling during the season. Sounds like a disgruntled uncle/aunt who just figured out baby girl isn't going to be a bball player. So now I'll complain.
Passtheball Wrote:If it was such an issue then why weren't you calling during the season. Sounds like a disgruntled uncle/aunt who just figured out baby girl isn't going to be a bball player. So now I'll complain.

I am not calling about any of that stuff. I just use, to tell everyone how PCC think they don't have to obey by the rules.
I am calling because what the KHSAA done to Cordia was not fair, because most of the 14 region teams do it. they should do the same to all the 14 region teams that does it.
kygamer Wrote:There was no 6th grader at PCC.

yes there was, it the Hoskins girl from R W Combs.
No worries! JBS will still have a team this year! They are doing work outs as we speak! LOL! That was just the Profitt girl's excuse to get eligible for PCC!