Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backlash card
Really fun show besides the McMahon Family drama (which is very stupid)

Thoughts & Prayers to Enzo, that was just horrible to watch in slow motion.

I'd give this show a A overall.
When I saw the card.... I thought I would be asleep by the 2nd match, but I was wrong.

After Enzo was injured, the locker room rallied and put on an A+ show.

It was cool to see Bret Hart put the Sharp Shooter on Ric Flair...... but what was up the "Screwjob?"
Poor Roman Reigns..... he just cannot get Over.
The McMahon family reunion was..... alright.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
The Regins/Styles match was really good. For a moment I actually thought AJ was going to win.
I thought the McMahon segment went too long, but that is the only thing I can complain about.

This was the best show from a wrestling standpoint WWE has put on in a while.

I want to thank AJ Styles and Roman for actually putting forth an effort to tell a great story in the ring. The restarts were purely to get over Shane and Stephanie, but the in-ring action from Roman and AJ was great. Roman went over clean, but AJ looked like a million bucks and they still saved the Styles Clash.
The main event was booked very good. It was vintage 1990's with the false finish-restarts. But these guys did it to perfection. I could care less what they do with Roman, it just doesn't matter if he gets boo's or cheers. Similar to Cena, 100% of the audience is into him, and as a worker, that means $$$$. It's like poor Sheamus, if not for the fans chanting "You Look Stupid", they wouldn't care about him at all.

I'm not sure watching RAW tonight get's us anything. Last night left zero drama for tonight. We know the Main Event for the next PPV already, we know that Vince has decided to let the Shane experiment go on.

The Diva's are going to be an awesome addition, and we will see a PPV Main Event woman's match before the end of the year
Roman was pretty spectacular as a performer last night, I think he's finally starting to find his flow as a tweener.

Him & AJ had amazing chemistry together.

I just hate the dumb nickname...."THE GUY" I feel like shoving pencils in my ears everytime the announcers were shilling "THE GUY!"