Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky 1/20
Vanderbilt Commodores (12-6)
@
Kentucky Wildcats (15-3)

Game is aired on Lincon Financial Sports(LFS) at 3pm.

Vandy is coming off some pretty impressive wins over Tennessee, and Alabama. UK is on an 11 game win streak, and they're looking really good as of the past couple of games. I think UK will pull this one out but I also think it will be a very close game.

VU-72
UK-79
Vandy has some solid wins this season over Georgia Tech, Tennessee, and now Alabama. They can flat out shoot the ball with 3 really good shooters in Byars, Foster, and Cage. Ross Neltner, former Kentucky high school basketball player will probably be matched up with Morris at 6'9.

I'm expecting a close game, and I'm pretty nervous about it. I don't want to predict a score but I hope Rupp has a great atmosphere and hope UK feeds off the energy to pull out another big win.
Kentucky by 5
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ky by 6
UK by 10.
I think UK wins by 15...but I think it's tied at half-time, and then UK builds up an 8 point lead with about 2 minutes to go and then Vandy fouls to make it a 15 point UK victory.
Vandy flat out whipped Alabama and put up 94 on em...im gonna pick UK in a very close and tight game, 74-69
I think this will be a very close game and both teams are out for some respect, but I cant go against the Cats...

UK- 72
Vandy- 68
I could see UK winning this they've good momentum
Vandy proved a lot against Alabama, but I think the UK knows what they're going up against. UK will come out fired up, as they are looking for revenge after Vandy beat them twice last year.

My prediction:

UK 68
Vandy 56