Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan 89 Prestonsburg 53
Final...
JBS, what can you say, best team in the mountains, and that's including the great South Laural.
i knew jbs would beat them bad..Congrats jbs
Well... I sure was hoping we would win this game but again the Blackcats pick up there 10th loss. Congrats Crusaders!
Hard to win the Grady Nut
in the Grady Nut, Sorry
Too much firepower in the Nut tonight. Stepp and Cox dont miss. Cats battled hard and did not give up. Keep working
Congrats JBS.
The Cats battled hard tonight but there just isnt much to do when you shoot 70 percent or better from the 3 point line and make about 20 of them which was mainly Stepp, Stepp, and Cox. Congrats JBS. Keep up the hard work P-burg.
any stats
Congrats to JBS.
Congrats JBS.....how many did Clark have?
cookie monsters Wrote:JBS, what can you say, best team in the mountains, and that's including the great South Laural.

How you can say that after they just beat a terrible Prestonsburg team?
Congrats JBS.
dang expected this one
congrats JBS
Stepp and Cox are both great players. What grade are they in now?
blackcat Wrote:Stepp and Cox are both great players. What grade are they in now?

clark is a junior and tate is just a freshman... little stepp is also a freshman.
That game, was just a practice for jbs.
Heard Stepp had 36pts.
blackcat_student Wrote:Heard Stepp had 36pts.
congrats JBS...good game
Stepp was probably in the game when the buzzer sounded.
how many did cox have?
alfus21 Wrote:How you can say that after they just beat a terrible Prestonsburg team?

Alfus, you being a mod should know better than using the word terrible in this context. I take exception to that. Many of the players read this board, so keep that in mind.I was at this game and JBS shot probably 80% (a guess). They would have beat anyone I have seen play this year with the exception of possibly Washington DC Ballou in the Paintsville Tournament. Granted Pburg is not a powerhouse but they have won the last 4 of 6 games and showing improvment.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Alfus, you being a mod should know better than using the word terrible in this context. I take exception to that. Many of the players read this board, so keep that in mind.I was at this game and JBS shot probably 80% (a guess). They would have beat anyone I have seen play this year with the exception of possibly Washington DC Ballou in the Paintsville Tournament. Granted Pburg is not a powerhouse but they have won the last 4 of 6 games and showing improvment.

I apologize, but didn't mean it as a knock on the team. I should just say a "down" from usual Prestonsburg team. Sorry if I offended anyone, specifically from Prestsonsburg. Good luck the rest of the season.
bluegrass Wrote:how many did cox have?
Cox usually passes off to Collins or Short when JBS gets so far ahead. Collins Short and Cox made a play under the basket that had everyone on their feet. It was such a pretty play.