Wrestlemania Scorecard
Found this online and it's pretty cool.
We're going to keep score at the house!

[Image:

]
Here's mine
[Image:

]
Good Job. Mine is very similar. I do believe that the Rock comes to even the odds and rescue Roman from interference of HHH's cronies of last year. I still contend that Roman wins. I have Sasha taking the title. We are not long from Bailey making her debut, and that combination will blow the womens attention through the roof.
Stardust Wrote:Good Job. Mine is very similar. I do believe that the Rock comes to even the odds and rescue Roman from interference of HHH's cronies of last year. I still contend that Roman wins. I have Sasha taking the title. We are not long from Bailey making her debut, and that combination will blow the womens attention through the roof.

I'm probably going to revise mine before Mania... after looking over my card I don't have any title changes predicted. I doubt every title is on the line and none change hands. Sasha would be my first choice on a title change at this point.

I think if Roman wins, their has to be a swerve or a heel-turn. I can't grasp Vince would take a chance at having a packed out stadium booing him out of the building as they sign off the air. My official prediction is that Rollins returns and screws Reigns again.
Updated mine... and it's really big now (that's what she said).

I ended up changing the thriple-threat to have a title swap
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm probably going to revise mine before Mania... after looking over my card I don't have any title changes predicted. I doubt every title is on the line and none change hands. Sasha would be my first choice on a title change at this point.

I think if Roman wins, their has to be a swerve or a heel-turn. I can't grasp Vince would take a chance at having a packed out stadium booing him out of the building as they sign off the air. My official prediction is that Rollins returns and screws Reigns again.

Well, they have not positioned the HHH/Reigns match as the Main Event, and I think it's for that very purpose. Shane beats Taker and the roof is blown off in the finally, right after we see Rock wrap the strap around Roman's waist.
Stardust Wrote:Well, they have not positioned the HHH/Reigns match as the Main Event, and I think it's for that very purpose. Shane beats Taker and the roof is blown off in the finally, right after we see Rock wrap the strap around Roman's waist.

I had heard the HIAC match was going to be last ... but the go-home segment on Raw was HHH/Reigns. We'll see what happens - They may announce that on Smackdown tonight.
^ I think the Main Event will tells us how the event will play out. WM produces two title change per year. The only exceptions was last year where three titles exchanged hands and WM 17 where 4 changed hands. So, what are the two logical title changes? Kalisto jumps out at me because they are trying to turn Ryback into a major heel. It does seem illogical to have three title matches all go to the current holders before a change for the World Heavyweight title.
Stardust Wrote:^ I think the Main Event will tells us how the event will play out. WM produces two title change per year. The only exceptions was last year where three titles exchanged hands and WM 17 where 4 changed hands. So, what are the two logical title changes? Kalisto jumps out at me because they are trying to turn Ryback into a major heel. It does seem illogical to have three title matches all go to the current holders before a change for the World Heavyweight title.

I agree.
If the HIAC is the last match - that should indicate Reigns and Shane winning.