Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th Region Coaching Changes
Heard today Fraley has been offered the SW job, but declined. This tells me he knows something not many know about the coaching vacancy at his alma mater PC. Could it be he already knows he's getting the job at PC.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Heard today Fraley has been offered the SW job, but declined. This tells me he knows something not many know about the coaching vacancy at his alma mater PC. Could it be he already knows he's getting the job at PC.

If true, He knows where He will be next season.:Thumbs:
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Heard today Fraley has been offered the SW job, but declined. This tells me he knows something not many know about the coaching vacancy at his alma mater PC. Could it be he already knows he's getting the job at PC.

So you are confirming that Wright has either been fired or resigned?
John Calipari couldnt get the PC job as political as that school is. Cant wait to read all the bull about how they looked at several candidates.
John Calipari would be better suited for the Sw Job. They have more one and dones and two and dones.
Coach Wright is def out as coach at SW. He talked to team today.
WOW. I have heard the rumors but I didn't think it would happen.
Wright fired/resigned today. Fraley turns down job last week but officially today because he's the next PC coach. Where does SW go now? I look for a Gover Cooper or Cooper Gover combo.
My like above is on the Cooper Gover comment. Not on the fact that Wright resigned.

What about Chris Fitzgerald? He had a ton of success at SMS with this group. I could see him in the mix unless his nephews are headed to PC as rumored.
Maybe SW will hire Lee Fitzgearld. He seems to be running the show over there. Your Indians over on the Rez been drinking to much firewater and peyote.
Maroons Wrote:Maybe SW will hire Lee Fitzgearld. He seems to be running the show over there. Your Indians over on the Rez been drinking to much firewater and peyote.
Seems the same type folks are running the show at Pulaski Co. too..
why retire now? should southwestern have a really good team next year one of the best in the 12th or am i wrong whatys the deal? there more to it than him just retiring
Cammando Wrote:Seems the same type folks are running the show at Pulaski Co. too..

Wanna compare? :biglmao:
hoghead Wrote:why retire now? should southwestern have a really good team next year one of the best in the 12th or am i wrong whatys the deal? there more to it than him just retiring

Fitzgerald and Danny Butt are transferring to Pulaski. SW will go from a top 2 team in the region to middle of the pack.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Fitzgerald and Danny Butt are transferring to Pulaski. SW will go from a top 2 team in the region to middle of the pack.
If a decent big man shows up at SW they will be just as good with or without the two you named. I will take my chances with Gover and a big man anytime. If I had any say so in the SW coaching search I would take a long look at Stallworth, quality coach with the potential to be a great coach. Also has the ability to recruit the country if the administration prefers.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Fitzgerald and Danny Butt are transferring to Pulaski. SW will go from a top 2 team in the region to middle of the pack.

We dont need that gong show over here.....:HitWall:
Maroons Wrote:We dont need that gong show over here.....:HitWall:
Imagine the chemistry this teams gonna have, Lee Fitz, the Saterfield dad, which is crazy, James Powell, and a first year head coach in John Fraley. Oh, hell yeah, this has region champion written all over it. This is going to be a lot of entertainment for people on the outside. :yesno:
jim rome Wrote:Imagine the chemistry this teams gonna have, Lee Fitz, the Saterfield dad, which is crazy, James Powell, and a first year head coach in John Fraley. Oh, hell yeah, this has region champion written all over it. This is going to be a lot of entertainment for people on the outside. :yesno:

We agree on that Jim Rome. This has the makings of a reality show. Heck Lee Fitz just leaving one network on his reality show and moving to another. If these kids are ruled eligible then the KHSAA is the biggest fraud every been.
Maroons Wrote:We agree on that Jim Rome. This has the makings of a reality show. Heck Lee Fitz just leaving one network on his reality show and moving to another. If these kids are ruled eligible then the KHSAA is the biggest fraud every been.
Does it really matter its almost football season!!TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Maroons Wrote:We agree on that Jim Rome. This has the makings of a reality show. Heck Lee Fitz just leaving one network on his reality show and moving to another. If these kids are ruled eligible then the KHSAA is the biggest fraud every been.

The KHSAA is the biggest FRAUD................
jim rome Wrote:Imagine the chemistry this teams gonna have, Lee Fitz, the Saterfield dad, which is crazy, James Powell, and a first year head coach in John Fraley. Oh, hell yeah, this has region champion written all over it. This is going to be a lot of entertainment for people on the outside. :yesno:

Since when do dads need chemistry? Gross.
jumperdogpete Wrote:Does it really matter its almost football season!!TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Basketball never stops.

Guess you don't follow the KHSAA that often huh?
Everyone automatically assumes PC will be an inside job. What about Southwestern? Who are they looking at? Any updates?
i was told maze from Casey was going to Danville. Can anyone confirm this?
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:i was told maze from Casey was going to Danville. Can anyone confirm this?

I can't confirm but it sounds like he's put in his name everywhere.
McCreary Central is open. Robert Jones is out.
Did Jones retire or was he forced out?
Maroons Wrote:Did Jones retire or was he forced out?

Don't know specifics but He will not be coaching anything. Will continue as AD. I don't see him quieting on his own free will. JMO
As expected Baker is the new SW coach and John Fraley is the new PC coach.