Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County...Middle School Boys State Champs?
I saw signs my Hyden (city of Leslie COunty) that said something about the 8th grade boys winnging the middle school state tourney...

The season isnt even over yet is it?? I don't know...
The Middle School state tournament is not til Feb. 16th, 17th, and 18th
Woo Wee Wrote:I saw signs my Hyden (city of Leslie COunty) that said something about the 8th grade boys winnging the middle school state tourney...

BCI was this weekend in Florence.

I saw Leslie play and if they won then something is bad wrong, not saying they are horrible but Pikeville beat them by 10-15 and IMHO they couldn't come close to Lex Cath, Clay Co., Gray Middle, Whitley Co, or Mason Co.

I saw 10 teams better than them
Woo Wee Wrote:I saw signs my Hyden (city of Leslie COunty) that said something about the 8th grade boys winnging the middle school state tourney...

You saw signs my hyden???? city of leslie county??? ooook. The 7th grade won not the 8th
NEXT Wrote:BCI was this weekend in Florence.

I saw Leslie play and if they won then something is bad wrong, not saying they are horrible but Pikeville beat them by 10-15 and IMHO they couldn't come close to Lex Cath, Clay Co., Gray Middle, Whitley Co, or Mason Co.

I saw 10 teams better than them
They beat Clay County in the 7th grade Championship.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:You saw signs my hyden???? city of leslie county??? ooook. The 7th grade won not the 8th

Ok...that was it.

So let me get this straight...

The Leslie County Middle School boys basketball team won state for 7th grade or what?

What is BCI ?
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:They beat Clay County in the 7th grade Championship.

They beat Virgie, Gray, Ryle, R.A. Combs & Mason Co

Troy Napier, David Morgan & Hobert Asher got All Tourney Team