Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 14th Region Tennis Players
I've heard Presley Campbell is joining the Bulldog Tennis Squad.

Will he have the same impact on the tennis court as he does on the court of basketball?

I also think that the 14th Region, especially Hazard, will be "packin' some heat."

:|
Campbell was introduced to the game over the past year, I think he will definitely have an impact on the tennis courts. He should be a big part of the Bulldogs taking out Estill for the regional title.
I believe Hazard nor Estill will win the region, for it will be June Buchanan, watch out i predict they win the doubles and have 2nd and 3rd in singles
JBS boys doubles team of Kincaid and Martin won the Prestonsburg tournament yesterday...they will be the team to beat in the tournament...they also beat Presley and Anthony S. last week at Hazard
Does anyone have any results from the JBS and Hazard match?
Jbs won boys won 8 -2 and hazard doesnt have a girls team anymore.
hazard did bring a few girls but none was successful against the jbs girls
olinger and spare beat the jbs doubles team to make it to the final of the region
also , it was neither hazard nor jbs who won the region it was a suprise win by lee co. :confused:
jackbenimble Wrote:also , it was neither hazard nor jbs who won the region it was a suprise win by lee co. :confused:

Sorry for bringing up an old post, but how was this a suprise. They were the 1 seed and the region runner up from last year, losing to their own teamates who graduated. They should win again this year.
no, estill were the winners last year , and they were suposed to win region again but they didnt
jackbenimble Wrote:no, estill were the winners last year , and they were suposed to win region again but they didnt

Wrong, sorry. The team of Brandenburg/Carpenter won the region doubles in 2006. Broadwell/Taulbee were runners up. Broadwell/Taulbee won the region in 2007 with I believe Spare/Olinger runners up. Anyway, the only Estill player to win the region the past 2 years was Philip Smith. He also won a Sportsmanship award at the state in 07.
estill will dominate they have defeated jbs many times
Who all is returning for LCC team this year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Jake Raleigh, Tyler Smith
Is that our doubles team or are they going to compete on the single side?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Both, unless we get more to come out. We will have 3 total.