Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sting officially retiring
According to TMZ Sting is officially retiring from the ring. When Sting got badly injured in his match against Seth Rollins, the doctors, he went and seen, announced that his injury was the same injury that caused Edge to retire
I believe this to be true, but I won't acknowledge it until someone other than TMZ picks it up lol
Amazing career, I wish that his WWE run would have went over better than it did.
It definitely leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

You know they had to say... you job to Triple H at Mania and you get a big win next year... but it never happened.
Sting says he's not officially retired
Never go with TMZ Smile
I warned you.

I found it interesting Sting said "My neck is okay"
Does Sting get involved in the Shane O-Mac vs. Taker HITC match at WM 32?

It would be a PERFECT storyline for a WM 33 Taker vs. Sting match.
- Shane was 'responsible' for the "Invasion" of WWE in 2001.... and we all know Sting was the Face of WCW.
- Sting has been billed as a virginity against the Authority.
- The Undertaker is cutting promo's like he is gonna turn Heel for the Authority. Which to me, means he will be around for awhile. NO WAY he retires a Heel.
- The ending of HHH vs. Sting at WM 31 was horrible. I did love seeing the 'Monday Night Wars' take place. HHH using the sledgehammer was such a waste. If they truly wanted to 'bury the hatchet', Triple H would have won 'clean'.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Your "virginity" comment has killed me, Pulp!
zaga_fan Wrote:Your "virginity" comment has killed me, Pulp!

Autocorrect got me.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Sure it did Smile
If Sting's neck is "fine", I would imagine he will be at Mania.
Sting is done, he only commented that he has not officially retired so he can do that at the HOF induction. As for his involvement in any match, it would not make since due to the fact that he would never be able to be involved in an in-ring follow-up.
But Dusty, he said his neck was fine.
I think he's going to go full-time Wink