Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Election Night
WideRight05 Wrote:I wonder if Rubio is going to exit politics altogether. He announced that he is going to continue on as a "private citizen." He's not even going to run for his Senate seat again.
I am sure that Rubio will be back in politics within a few years. It will be interesting to see what Rubio decides to do until he runs for office again. My guess is that he will become a partner for a major law firm. I think that he needs to serve another full term in a major elective office before he runs for president again.
I think he will run for Governor of FLA come next election.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Which is more rational, believing that a person will act in the future the way that they have acted in the past or that they will act in the future in accordance with campaign promises that contradict their past behavior?

Only four years ago, Trump was criticizing Romney for being mean-spirited toward illegal immigrants. Trump supporters who believe that Trump will round up illegal aliens and deport them are just fooling themselves.

The populist label hung on Trump is certainly no compliment, and this; "2: a believer in the rights, wisdom, or virtues of the common people," would certainly be a compliment.

The populist tag is meant to be a slam, as in his supposedly having captured the ire and anger of the low information voters. And this populist wave is carrying a man of which people on your side of the ledger feel is a snake oil selling, political opportunist, to a possible stint in the White House.

Megyn Kelly redeemed herself to some extent this evening. Herman Cain was on and boy did he set them all straight, including black organizers who were making white supremacist claims against Mr Trump. Meanwhile, the Trump haters will be closet cheerleaders for thug organizations such as Moveon, Anonymous, black lives matter, and left overs from Occupy Main Street. These guys are virtually assuring the people will rise to support Mr Trump.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Every time some liberal makes the ridiculous Hitler comparisons to Trump, they belittle what that monster actually did. It takes a little more away from the meaning and it belittles everyone who suffered because of it.
What has Trump done to have these people attacking him so violently? Said mean things? proposed constitutional ideas? Its disgusting to watch our societies takers show there asses.