Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 46 P-burg 43
Great performance by the Lady Raiders
Prestonsburg does have three players out. But still give credit to South Floyd's Lady Raiders. Congrats Raiders!
Blackcat_student good comment like seeing good sports from the other teams and good luck the rest of the seasons
You never know what the turn out might have been with the other girls sfhs may have won by a lot more.
Congrats South Floyd!
bigman-68 Wrote:You never know what the turn out might have been with the other girls sfhs may have won by a lot more.

I doubt SF would have even won if the injured players from P'burg were playing
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prestonsburg would have lost never the less.
ACE_21 Wrote:As a administrator it's not very Smart to be this sarcastic to members when you should be setting an example by just simply asking if it was 2 or 3 starters out. How can I risk a suspension or ban simply because you let your anger get the best of you in this situation and I was simply telling you to calm down. I didn't do anything wrong to get a warning, simply posting sarcasm in a way you did which I felt was the perfect response.

And I do believe that an Administrator has already gave you a warning. The warning was for calling someone a name. Admins and Mods are human. They are allowed to post sarcasm, they are allowed to argue their points, basically they are just like any other member except for the fact they are responsible for the well being of the site.