Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent
According to the observer WWE has an opponent penciled in for Taker at Mania that is not on the current roster. No Strowman, No Cena, No Lesnar. It could be Sting or an NXT rookie
Any thoughts?

I honestly can't see Vince having Taker lose 2 Wrestlemania matches so why would someone from NXT come up just to take an L from Taker at Mania?
Well I would imagine if Taker's last match is going to be at Mania that he'll go out on his back.

Maybe since the streak is already broken they let him win... but old school guys like Taker understand that you lose on the way out.

I think Taker should still be undefeated and the streak should have been broken in his last match.
– WWE officials have finally decided who The Undertaker will be facing and it won’t be Braun Strowman, Kevin Owens, Brock Lesnar, Finn Balor or even John Cena. In a twist that will get a lot of speculation going, The Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 opponent is somebody who is not currently an active wrestler.

Per sescoops.com
If I have to watch Undertaker in a wrestling match, the only one that I would ever care about seeing him in is against....

[Image: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/mupp...1123165826]
Stardust Wrote:If I have to watch Undertaker in a wrestling match, the only one that I would ever care about seeing him in is against....

[Image: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/mupp...1123165826]

I really don't know who he could wrestle that I would be excited about at this point.
I'm betting it is John Cena because he really isn't active right now and has been throwing out hints the previous week teasing a wrestlemania return.
I was under the impression he underwent a major shoulder surgery, but you never know.

If it's not going to be someone on the roster - the first name that comes to my mind is Goldberg, but I know that's a long shot.