Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Newton wins MVP
Well deserved. .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Just proved he doesn't deserve it, not heart. Maybe just scared to stick his nose in there. Either way.
He acted like a little Bit...the entire SB. It was embarrassing.

Von Miller should have got the MVP IMO just like he did tonight. All season the guy has been a beast.
Anyone see where he was stripped of the ball and instead of diving on it to try and get back, he takes a step back? Lol
That's the play I will remember from this game, if he just falls on it they punt and are still just down one score, they would have at least have had a chance for some kind of miracle score at the end to pull it out. Weren't gonna score on that D though.
Overall, and I'm talking about the actual game, the halftime show, the commercials, everything, if it hadn't been for the Peyton Manning storyline and watching Von Miller terrorize Cam on nearly every play, then this would have been one of the all-time worst Super Bowls, IMO.
I sort of got the feeling that Newton was out of his element. I don't think he's necessarily a little B, but I don't think he has enough experience to deal with changes in a real time situation. Bronco's defense was smothering, and he would just panic! No poise or leadership that I was expecting. He'll get there, but not yesterday.
Cam walked through Hell in a gasoline suit all night long. For anyone to relate what happened at the end of the game and not take into consideration how he and the rest of the Carolina offense was beaten to hell are only blind because of their "these kids today" attitude. This team threw-up all over themselves. From the dropped passes, the horrendous play calling and the complete inability to adjust to the football game. I'm not fan of the Panthers and wanted them to lose, but Cam is a credit to football. He brings something different, and for morons who think he has no class, that is flat out stupid. If his postgame interview is a problem to anyone, go google Peyton Manning bad postgame interviews.
I don't think Cam is just the only one with a bad attitide, they all are a bunch of overgrown babies. Except Demarcus Ware of course Confusednicker: the Broncos just flat out beat the panthers up, maybe Manning shared his HGH source with the rest of the team, who knows. They all have bone head post game interviews which is understandable but to not dive or attempt to get the ball back that you fumbled is inexcusable and selfish.
Cam ask for it, and when he got it...he couldnt handle it.
Stardust Wrote:Cam walked through Hell in a gasoline suit all night long. For anyone to relate what happened at the end of the game and not take into consideration how he and the rest of the Carolina offense was beaten to hell are only blind because of their "these kids today" attitude. This team threw-up all over themselves. From the dropped passes, the horrendous play calling and the complete inability to adjust to the football game. I'm not fan of the Panthers and wanted them to lose, but Cam is a credit to football. He brings something different, and for morons who think he has no class, that is flat out stupid. If his postgame interview is a problem to anyone, go google Peyton Manning bad postgame interviews.

Peyton is a douche as well.
They both are.
They remind me of the ginger in cincy.
I must think differently than everyone else on the play he jumped back. Phil Simms acted like a jackass all night talking about Newton. He made himself look stupid.
On that particular play though I don't think he dodged it. I think he seen the other guy coming in and knew the ball would squirted out just as It did. Only is went the wrong way. I would have done the same.
Maybe a defensive player should occasionally win the MVP