Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who isn't in the baseball HOF that you would like to see be enshrined?
I gotta go with Dale Murphy, two straight MVP's in the mid 80's.... too bad he played for some crappy Braves teams...
Pete Rose, Pete Rose, and Pete Rose.
I also think it's time for Goose Gossage to be put in. I don't know what they're waiting on there.
I loved Murph but you know what was said about him more than anything else by the Brave broadcasters? "Strike three And Murph goes down swinging" Skip Carey stated that at his retirement ceremony.

Tony Perez

Pet Rose

Davy Concepcion

Shoeless Joe Jackson

Buck Weaver

Murphy
Pete, Goose, and Big Mac
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Dale Murphy and PETE ROSE!!! Shoeless Joe...
Pete Rose, Gossage, Andre Dawson, Bert Blyleven, and Dale Murphy
i forgot, and I cant believe Playboy forgot to mention that Jim Rice should be in as well..
He should be in and should have a long time ago..I did forget..Please forgive me Red Sox Nation..lol..
Pete Rose
Goose Gossage
Dave Concepcion
Pete rose should be in there for sure.
Pete Rose
"Shoeless" Joe Jackson
Tony Perez
Dave Concepcion
Goose Gossage
Andre Dawson
Ricky Henderson
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Ricky Henderson

He isn't eligible yet... he'll get the call in four years...
FreakNasty Wrote:He isn't eligible yet... he'll get the call in four years...

Didn't even think about that........ I always wanted to be him growing up, I loved the A's back when they had him, McGwire, and Co...... but him especially, I always wanted to be as fast as him and steal as many bases
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Gotta go with pete rose!!!
alfus21 Wrote:Pete Rose, Pete Rose, and Pete Rose.

AMEN!!!!!
Pete Rose & Shoeless Joe
Charlie Hustle(Pete Rose)
The baseball HoF has no credibility until it lets Pete in.
How can there be a Hall of Fame without the All Time hits leader?
Pete Rose
Tony Perez
Goose Gossage
Jim Rice
Shoeless Joe Jackson
BFritz Wrote:Didn't even think about that........ I always wanted to be him growing up, I loved the A's back when they had him, McGwire, and Co...... but him especially, I always wanted to be as fast as him and steal as many bases

I remember him mostly with the Mets, way past his prime unfortunately... but the man was one of the best leadoff hitters of all time...

Ricky loved to talk in the third person... After he broke the stolen base record he said "Ricky is the best to play the game... and after he broke the all time runs record on a homerun, he did a slide into home... now that's Ricky Henderson at his finest...
Put RON GANT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!! I do think when Tom Glavine decides to hang it up that he deserves to be in no doubt!