Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NWF - Abyss
I went with one of my good friends to an NWF event last night to watch his nephew wrestle. We exploded when he got the privelage to be chokeslammed by Abyss!

[attachment=o3353]
You watch a lot of indy stuff around here, SD?
I have some friends in the industry, and with Les Thatchers Bonecrushers up here, I have had the privilege to meet a lot of stars that have come through.
The indy stuff in SEKY is basically limited to local talent - there are a couple of promotions that have brought in some national acts, but one of them looks to be slowing down.
^ That truly is a shame. Cincinnati is still a decent Indy supporter. Bonecrushers has been known as training center that a lot of goes go to when coming back from an injury. Les Thatcher and Roger Ruffin are long time friends of VKM.
With the history we once had with Smoky Mountain Wrestling, ICW, WCW and even when OVW was running shows down here - it's really crazy to see what it's deteriorated to.

OVW was on TV and did live shows in London, but in 2014 they pulled out because of the smaller promotions that started to run shows in the area.
All that being said - we have a lot of local talent.