Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard / JBS Predictions
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Hazard by 5...in a close game...Hicks will have to step up like always...as well as the rest of the bulldogs...cuz JBS has a good team. But we want it a lot more.
No jbs wants it more
Go Hazard!
Go jbs
GOOOO DAWGS!!!!
Bulldogs
I hope jbs can pull this one out, i say jbs by 8 good luck JBS.........
RivalsKing Wrote:Stepp is 6'0, so quit while your ahead budty
It dont matter how tall he is he is good ,so thats all that counts. and he is better than HICKS too.. so get over it JBS by 8.......
Hazard rather easily.
cardinals Wrote:It dont matter how tall he is he is good ,so thats all that counts. and he is better than HICKS too.. so get over it JBS by 8.......
I didnt say that is all that matters, Hicks is better than Stepp, So get over it, Hazard by 12
:thumpsup:
RivalsKing Wrote:I didnt say that is all that matters, Hicks is better than Stepp, So get over it, Hazard by 12
wait and see who is on top why is everybody so jealous of the stepp kid he is good and everybody knows it, if they will tell the truth and quit being jealous........
well i guess everybody will find out soon
cardinals Wrote:wait and see who is on top why is everybody so jealous of the stepp kid he is good and everybody knows it, if they will tell the truth and quit being jealous........
Jealous of what? A 19 year old JR.