Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs. Grundy (JV)
Thursday, Pike Central and Grundy play @ Grundy.... Any perdictions on who's gonna win?
Pc
Pc
I think PC. Lets hope this is a first win, but not the last.
i have not seen grundys jv yet but im gonna have to go with pike central
See... I haven't seen Grundy's JV either... i'm just going with my faith in PC lol
me too they should do well tomorrow and hopefully come out with a win
central won, way to go girls
uh some stats
j. mullins 16pts
t.murphy 10
b. robinson-7
b.howell-6

the rest ?? anyone know
Not sure on the stats... But just wanted to give the girls a big, and well deserved, congrats!!
a good win 4 the jv team on this one
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:uh some stats
j. mullins 16pts
t.murphy 10
b. robinson-7
b.howell-6

the rest ?? anyone know

mullins-16
murphy-4
howell-7
robinson-7
s.coleman-2
blackburn-4
m.mead-2

im pretty sure bout this but there may be a mistake
Looks good to me.
yulp i guess i got a little confused...sorry...looks good...predictions for the game tomorrow?? johnson central
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:yulp i guess i got a little confused...sorry...looks good...predictions for the game tomorrow?? johnson central

you think johnson central?
ooo no i meant they play johnson central....for the ones who didnt know......pc's JV should pull this out if they play like we know they can!
Ohhh... Okay. I think They'll be fine.
a very close game but i think pike central will win this game
me 2...i hope they win.....mullins is point this game to right? she did awesome as point against grundy!
I think she did too...is Fields playing anymore?
idk i was wondering the same thing bout feilds anyone know
I wonder, cause she used to be Point for Central now Mullins is
i know but who took mullins spot
howell took mullins spot and mullins took fields.......i am pretty sure fields is still on the team.
Yes... Fields is still playing. This is how rumors get started. Just because someone isn't playing, or doesn't get to start, doesn't mean that they aren't playing anymore.
agreed, shes still plays just doesn't start
Who cares about starting? or finishing for that matter. As long as your team wins, it shouldn't matter.
i agree 15th.region.fan as long as u contribute to ur team and help them win...thats all that should matter...not starting
exactly! Very well said!
agreed i tihnk we are all thinking the same yea you may start but if you dont contribute it really doesnt matter! you might not play but 3 min in a game but you might contribute as much as someone who has started...if you hustle and you try then thats all that matters IMO