Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 18 Bungles 16
:biglmao:

Will Brown and Lewis finally be gone?

NOPE. The bungles like never winning.
Now, go die next week Steelers.
I have never seen an NFL game end like that, I will take it though. I could not have happened to a better team. Fans showing tons of class by throwing trash as an injured player is being carted to the locker room.
25 years and counting without a playoff win for the Bungles.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The true colors have been shown by the playoff meltdown bengals. The fans throwing things deserve what they got. Stay Classy Cincy.
Hard to believe a class act like Jones would do something so stupid. He is the puss in the boil on a camel's ass.
It's hard to be a fan for the Bengales .
That it is. But my son and I both are, we went to this game and it was the most unbelievable game I've ever seen, from the standpoint that it was like a street brawl, seemed like players on both sides were trying to purposely injure each other every chance they got. The fans that threw stuff on the field and cheered Big Ben (who I can't stand, but still) when he got hurt added to the ugly scene. And the officiating was horrendous, seemed like they recruited some of our local high school guys to handle what the league had to know was going to be a street fight.
As for going forward, can you imagine if Burfict and PacMan played for the Patriots what they would be doing today? They would be looking for a job, that's what. Cincy has to get some discipline like that if they ever want to truly contend. And also, will there be a quarterback controversy going into next year? McCarron played well for the most part, he could start for somebody.
Bengals will keep Jones and Burfict and will continue to lose games due to their foolishness.
Steelers will lose their next game so it's a short lived victory
Marvin Lewis will be in Cincinnati till he dont want to be!
People have to remember what the Bengals where before Marvin Lewis got to Cincinnati - Awful
I think that Joey Porter should have never been on the field for Pacman to push him!!! Also the hit that Shazier put on Gio should have been a penalty he lead with the crown of his helmet that is targeting!!! If that penalty gets called the game is totaly different!!!
Agree on both those points, plus a hit on Eifert in the first quarter that was clearly helmet to helmet, not called, cost the Bengals points. And the injury to Reggie Nelson really limited the secondary. This one was hard to swallow, especially with so many of those smug Steeler fans everywhere. They do follow their team, I'll give them that.
The Bengals did kill themselves with the two penalties, however hardly anyone in the media mentioned that Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter had came on the field and got in the face of Burfict and Jones. That should have been a penalty on him, and then there would not have been one on Jones for losing his cool. That is a 30 yard difference. The Steelers and Bengals rivalry has been heated, and goes both ways, but lately all I hear is how bad the Bengals have acted. the Steelers have been just as bad. Burfict plays with so much passion and leaves it all on the field. He is reckless, but a lot of that comes from how hard he plays. Shazier and some of his teammates were celebrating while Bernard was laying on the field. Burfict tried to pat Brown on the shoulder and the Steelers trainer and assistant coach Porter pushed him. I hope that Marvin Lewis does stay the coach for a long time, he has done an amazing job. He should do a better job of keeping his players under control, but I do love the way he gets them to play with passion. Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis have done an amazing job, and this game should not tarnish that. I do hate the way some fans acted. but there are plenty of good fans as well.
Curveball 24 Wrote:People have to remember what the Bengals where before Marvin Lewis got to Cincinnati - Awful

IMO, there worse off now. You are getting to the playoffs most years and losing in the first round as always, and so you don't get a great draft pick, but you never win anything.

Don't get me wrong, I pray to the heavens above the retards in Cincy keep Brown and Lewis until they look as old as Coughlin, but to think they are the right move going forward is absurd.
Bengals have plenty of talent but the lack of character amongst their players dooms them. Justifying the foolishness and complaining about other calls instead of calling out Jones and Burfict is why Bungles will continue to be losers. Refs miss several calls a game. But you don't see the dumb assery that the Bengals showed in teams that are consistent winners.
Bengals should have been in the Superbowl!!
Bengals can't spell super bowl