Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luke Wright transfers to Kentucky
Cincinnati walk on QB is transferring to Kentucky.

Won't bother the chance of Kentucky signing Stephen Johnson. Wright is a QB but nothing to get overally excited about...Walk on and has to sit out next season.
Never heard of the kid in my entire life.

With that said, start him over Barker.
Cant he has to sit out next season
^
Next year, we can start the incoming frosh.
This is still Barker's team, sure he hasn't gotten that much playing time but that's not his fault. I do believe he can be and will be better than Towels.
Strikeout King Wrote:This is still Barker's team, sure he hasn't gotten that much playing time but that's not his fault. I do believe he can be and will be better than Towels.

And UK will still only win 4 games at the most. Will not make a difference.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wish all you so called UK fans would go somewhere else. You all act like Rome was built in a day. Yes this will be Stoops 4th year and no bowl game but what you all have to realize that Kentucky was full of Joker players players that were a mence to the team that caused a lot of turmoil amongst the team. Next two years are all Stoops players. I bet he gets Kentucky to a bowl game within the next two seasons and I bet he gets more that. 4 wins next season.

If you aren't gonna get behind this team and think possitive things then you need to find a new team to cheer for.
It's the same thing you Homers said about Joker.

Stoops has already proven he will never win anything. Until a new coach search has begun you can forget football. If Stoops coached at UK for 30 years he would never win more than 8 games and only more than 6 a couple of times.

Get a coach that can win the east. It's embarrassing how bad the east has been the past couple of years and we still couldn't even make a bowl game.

Stoops sucks.
Barker sucks.

If that's what they've got next year it's 4 wins at the very most.
LOL you all are just silly....

Go root for Eastern, oh wait, they suck too
I just think that if you ain't gonna get behind a team and push them, then you don't need to be a fan. Stoops has done better at recruiting than any other coach lately, including Joker and Rich Brooks...he will win games and I bet anything that he wins more than 4 wins next season...

I never once said that Joker was gonna put Kentucky on the map, I thought that he shouldn't be the one that succeeded Brooks...
No he wont. He just flat out doesn't have the arm strength. He could improve but going into the spring it should be wide open.
Strikeout King Wrote:I just think that if you ain't gonna get behind a team and push them, then you don't need to be a fan. Stoops has done better at recruiting than any other coach lately, including Joker and Rich Brooks...he will win games and I bet anything that he wins more than 4 wins next season...

I never once said that Joker was gonna put Kentucky on the map, I thought that he shouldn't be the one that succeeded Brooks...

He has not done better coaching these "great" recruits
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If they would just give us a little bit of hope the people would stay on board. But there is no hope, Stoops was set up for failure from the start from Athletic director that has no idea about hiring a coach, and now he is running long time season ticket holders off in droves. I hope Stoops makes it through the season, but I doubt it the stadium will be a ghost town by the first of November and then it will four more years of the same just another coach, until Barnhead is gone. JMO.
Strikeout King Wrote:LOL you all are just silly....

Go root for Eastern, oh wait, they suck too

I don't root for anyone in college football. I just think it's the best sport overall.
There is no way I could ever root for UK football until they get serious about putting the money up for it like they do basketball and nobody should. I think Stoops gets fired after 2 more seasons, 3 at most and then they start this whole fiasco all over again.
Next year the stadium will be empty and the ones who do show up will be there on the false hopes that these new hires will be any different than the last.
IMO Stoops was done the day Harris slipped off to Bama. He is no longer wanted here by the vast majority. Losing to schools like lville every year is unacceptable.