•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Betsy Layne Bobcats
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Powell has a football team?

Smile Good one PB5!
[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/IHX...ad_hot.gif] Powell County Schedule '07?
Views: 790
Posted By bluegrassballa
[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima.../icon1.gif] Ok. I see Powell winning as many games as they...

Ok. I see Powell winning as many games as they did last year. Betsy Lane beat them last year and this year will be the same result. This year will be more of a rebuilding year, working on the...

So which one is it bluegrassballa? Do you think BL will win or Powell?
bluegrassballa Wrote:when besty lane plays powell, theyll get murdered....the only reason they beat powell last year is because of a blown call. that guy was still in bounds when bill laid him out. they jus felt srry for them casue they suck. but good luck next season. casue u all need it when u play powell.
CoachB Wrote:I have heard so many rumors about me coaching this year, I am going to let you guys ponder for a while. I heard on while I was have having my booster club meeting last Tuesday at Betsy Layne. A member told me that they were told that I had called the meeting to resign and tell everyone that I was going to Shelby Valley.
Honesty is the best policy.............
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Powell has a football team?
YEAH AND THEY THEY GOTTA' COACH NAMED MIKE WHITAKER.
Heard of him ? There is a such of a thing as gettin' your ass OUTCOACHED:dontthink
Powell also has Hoover Niece.
RIP_28 Wrote:YEAH AND THEY THEY GOTTA' COACH NAMED MIKE WHITAKER.
Heard of him ? There is a such of a thing as gettin' your ass OUTCOACHED:dontthink
Right, Meaning what?
RIP_28 Wrote:YEAH AND THEY THEY GOTTA' COACH NAMED MIKE WHITAKER.
Looks to me that he only outcoached one coach last year and that was Phelps coach. Between 0 and 3 is how many he might outcoach this year. MAYBE.
bigpun Wrote:Looks to me that he only outcoached one coach last year and that was Phelps coach. Between 0 and 3 is how many he might outcoach this year. MAYBE.
Your a really IN THE KNOW type of guy buddy.
This will be Mike Whitaker's first season at Powell. Whitaker was the head coach at Leslie, Christain co. and Corbin. I thought at least you knew a little bit about football being as you post so much. Pretty much sums up how much you really know there genius.Smile
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Right, Meaning what?
Meaning coach B couldn't wash his jock, Clear enough or do I need to elaborate.:p
CoachB Wrote:You may see some bone. If we do, there will be lots of motion and alot more passing! Depending on what our opponents give us.
yeah a WISHBONE offense has so much motion! LMAOSmile
lOTS OF MOTION AND PASSING FROM A WISHBONE OFFENSESmile
Your killin' me hereSmile
BC75 Wrote:haha Hit 'em with the sneak attack coach. :flame:
Well, He did:lmao:
Um..if anybody should know, its YOU, there Rip, but Coach Whitaker dont coach at Betsy Lane. Actually nobody coaches Betsy Lane. Is that elaboration clear enough for you? Cool
RIP_28 Wrote:Meaning coach B couldn't wash his jock, Clear enough or do I need to elaborate.:p
This is a good time to end this childishness here and now. Feel free to start another thread about Betsy Lane but do not continue to bash a coach for moving on to another job.

Think about this. For those of you that are old enough to have jobs. How many have went in there and told their bosses what all they were going to do to better themselves and their company. Then later on a better opportunity comes up and you take it. It is no different than what the coach did. People out there should always do what they can to better themselves. If not I would still be working at Burger King.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)