•  Previous
  • 65(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Coaching search
Trashtalker Wrote:Why lie your crazy I wouldn't say anyone is a automatic win at this point

Did I put automatic win? He ask my thoughts and I gave them. Nobody has automatic wins.
WhyLie Wrote:HC was the worst case that brought it to 6-6.

Middlesboro will be terrible again. They lose every lineman they have and young talent stays in trouble. One kid returning, he may not stay.
Whitley will not beat us next year. Look at the last two years scores.
PCC has to come here and doesn't have it either.

HC has shown the most improvement and did last year. That is the only question mark.

FACT

Pull this to this page. Red rocket , you need to look at the other teams more. The teams you mention will not be very good.
From what I was told this morning we should know tomorrow if McCreary is in or out. Either way it is going to be a huge job to take over. Less than 8-9 wins will be a huge down year. The outcry will begin but at this point it seems nobody really cares anymore? It seems football is headed to same fate as other sports. Not a good time to be an athlete/student at Bell County HS. Leadership is completely failing. The flagship school of the system is in disarray. Test scores and sports are not in a good place.
Granny Bear Wrote:Bell's hiring staff is crazy but not THAT crazy!

Confusednicker:

I'm not crazy but I can get that way in a hurrySmile
redrocket Wrote:Whiltey
Middlesboro
Pike central.

Are all question marks. At this point right now theres no way i would guarantee any of these as a win. Whitley large school and just took one of our coaches...middlesboro maybe the best talent out of all three...Pike central the county school of the biggest county in Ky they have decent talent from time to time.

Whitley County will spank that kitty fat a$$ as will The Black BearsConfusednicker:
With all the players that graduated , you will not win 9 if your hero Dudley or Saban was coaching. So do not try to go there. 7 is the very most and that is a stretch. I gave you the benefit of the doubt with that.
Be nice, and get back on topic.
Finis Wrote:From what I was told this morning we should know tomorrow if McCreary is in or out. Either way it is going to be a huge job to take over. Less than 8-9 wins will be a huge down year. The outcry will begin but at this point it seems nobody really cares anymore? It seems football is headed to same fate as other sports. Not a good time to be an athlete/student at Bell County HS. Leadership is completely failing. The flagship school of the system is in disarray. Test scores and sports are not in a good place.

Does board meet tonight?
WhyLie Wrote:Does board meet tonight?

Yes. Special called about the budget.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Yes. Special called about the budget.

I quess we will have to adjust the budget if we hire all these guys. LOL
If they hire him with the jobs he wants in the same breath of cutting jobs, they will all get ran out of the county!!
Finis Wrote:If they hire him with the jobs he wants in the same breath of cutting jobs, they will all get ran out of the county!!

And as bad as the assistant coaching pay is. That is a shame. What has this guy done to be that demanding.
^^
Maybe the pizza guy told him to ask for all the toppings..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
WhyLie Wrote:Pull this to this page. Red rocket , you need to look at the other teams more. The teams you mention will not be very good.

You may be right i just don't feel comfortable saying those 3 are wins. I know you didn't say automatic wins but I'm going to be honest with the shape we are in i worry especially middlesboro and whitley. middlesboro seems to have a solid coaching staff (we have none). Whiltley has a solid staff just took one of ours (we have none) I don't know about the "trouble" they get into or who they may lose but its very clear that there is talent in middlesboro. We have beaten whitley no problem but again solid staff. However i think we win both games but i definitely don't feel comfortable counting them as wins right now...IMO mboro whitley trending up.....us not so much again JMO
He isint taking it
Trashtalker Wrote:He isint taking it

fact or guessing?
Just talked to Coach Hoskins he is happy and very content at Middlesboro and isint going anywhere..... Thank you all for your concerns good luck finding a OC as good as him....
redrocket Wrote:You may be right i just don't feel comfortable saying those 3 are wins. I know you didn't say automatic wins but I'm going to be honest with the shape we are in i worry especially middlesboro and whitley. middlesboro seems to have a solid coaching staff (we have none). Whiltley has a solid staff just took one of ours (we have none) I don't know about the "trouble" they get into or who they may lose but its very clear that there is talent in middlesboro. We have beaten whitley no problem but again solid staff. However i think we win both games but i definitely don't feel comfortable counting them as wins right now...IMO mboro whitley trending up.....us not so much again JMO

When you are 1 and 10 last year and wasted more talent the year before, trending up is about all you can do. We will beat them both. IMO
I agree, Middlesboro has major problems with their whole male sports program. They have one good coach on staff in football and he should leave this year. He has an opportunity that he should not pass on. Where they are now, only 1 way to go up, but they will remain the same 1-2 wins.
Madness Wrote:I agree, Middlesboro has major problems with their whole male sports program. They have one good coach on staff in football and he should leave this year. He has an opportunity that he should not pass on. Where they are now, only 1 way to go up, but they will remain the same 1-2 wins.

I am afraid Pineville may have the best sports in county. I don't think we are much behind Middlesboro. Our baseball is terrible, basketball is getting worse and football is headed down. Everyone is staking the future on the younger groups but not sure if they can be counted on. From talking to a few parents I am not sure what kind of competition our young kids play?
Madness Wrote:I agree, Middlesboro has major problems with their whole male sports program. They have one good coach on staff in football and he should leave this year. He has an opportunity that he should not pass on. Where they are now, only 1 way to go up, but they will remain the same 1-2 wins.

So is this a possibility???
First things first, did McCreary get (take) this job?
Madness Wrote:First things first, did McCreary get (take) this job?

Will they have a coach before spring? Smile
Yes, since they have showed him the money he will take it. For years they have kept all the other HC's away from the AD job telling them can't coach and do it. Now they make 1 for the new guy already drawing retirement. Lots of hard feelings are going to spring up IMO. The end is near. Be hard to get anyone to coach any sports in the future.
Finis Wrote:Yes, since they have showed him the money he will take it. For years they have kept all the other HC's away from the AD job telling them can't coach and do it. Now they make 1 for the new guy already drawing retirement. Lots of hard feelings are going to spring up IMO. The end is near. Be hard to get anyone to coach any sports in the future.

McCreary is a done deal?
I would say so. Speculation on my part from the BOE meeting last night. I have not left the front porch this morning.
Hope ever one supports the kids , there are some good players , Caleb Lefevers and Lane Hoskins , Will Dean will be freshman these will be good players in future next year you will have Chase Huff and Josh Helton both were on Ky All star team as 7th graders coach Clark is doing good job with Middle School hope that helps high school future really will miss Hoskins kids.. May take time but hope it gets better for kids !!!!
Why lie and Madness how many games you won as coaches?
At this point, it sounds like they better offer any coach the moon just to take the job.
Also Trevor Kidd is a good player
  •  Previous
  • 65(current)
  • Next