•  Previous
  • 46(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Coaching search
This is getting worse by the day.
There is still no coach?!?!?! What the heck?
64black&gold Wrote:How does everyone know who has been offered and called and who hasn't? That's a lot of information getting out it would seem.

some people know but some are full of it. I sure dont know every coach in the state. do you? Confusednicker:
Guys I'm still available 64SUR for the coaching job. :Cheerlead
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Doug Preston isn't coming to Bell County.

Bell reached out to him.

As for what he's done besides the '08 year?

Lou. Western
2006- 10-2

Franklin Simpson (took over in '12)
2013- 8-5 Region Finalists
2014- 10-2
2015- 8-5 Region Finalists

I am told there has been a substantial offer made to Preston.
Maybe he will take it. Funny thing that he runs the ball more than Dudley and Mills both did. Thought we wanted a passing offense to go in a different direction? They continue to show they have no clue!!!
64SUR Wrote:Guys I'm still available 64SUR for the coaching job. :Cheerlead

load your bandwagon with recruits and they might give you the job :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:load your bandwagon with recruits and they might give you the job :biglmao:

If I'm not contacted by this weekend. Thinking about running a bus from Bell County to Corbin. Confusederiously: And they will come 64SUR :Cheerlead
Speaking hypothetically. The boss calls you in and ask a question about a situation. Do you fabricate or give the "I swear to tell the truth".
So where does Fred Hoskins end up? Pretty sure he's got a couple boys getting ready to be in high school. What about Yankee does his boy stay at Bell?
Trashtalker Wrote:So where does Fred Hoskins end up? Pretty sure he's got a couple boys getting ready to be in high school. What about Yankee does his boy stay at Bell?

Million dollar question. I have heard everywhere. Middle school age I think. It really is a sad commentary that those boys will not be playing on Log Mountain. They both will be players.

Better hope Yankey's boy stays. OL is already very thin and he will be 1 of the older players.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Speaking hypothetically. The boss calls you in and ask a question about a situation. Do you fabricate or give the "I swear to tell the truth".

I tell them the film guy did it.
Trashtalker Wrote:So where does Fred Hoskins end up? Pretty sure he's got a couple boys getting ready to be in high school. What about Yankee does his boy stay at Bell?

I welcome him to Colonel Stadium Smile
Madness Wrote:I tell them the film guy did it.

Or the guy wearing Crocs in November?
William Muney Wrote:Or the guy wearing Crocs in November?

The one with the limp.

I'd guess any place but log mountain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Speaking hypothetically. The boss calls you in and ask a question about a situation. Do you fabricate or give the "I swear to tell the truth".

What in the world are you talking about?
Finis Wrote:Maybe he will take it. Funny thing that he runs the ball more than Dudley and Mills both did. Thought we wanted a passing offense to go in a different direction? They continue to show they have no clue!!!

My source tells me he turned them down again last night.
Future Wrote:My source tells me he turned them down again last night.

Preston?
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Preston?

Yes. Couldn't blame him. They have a pretty strong team returning next year. I am amazed at what he says they offered.
Richard Gambrel is in a dream world. Has he ever hired anyone before this. Why not call Phillip Haywood. Take a look at the applications, are you brain dead, then call an interested person and interview them. Then sale this job, it is not something everyone wants.m
MathTV. Anyone use this style of classroom teaching. Especially for high school students
Is that how you learned all you know about football TV and Madden?
Pat summerall and football for dummies a book form. Not via video teaching
good luck to Bell County seems like a bad deal
Yet another has apparently turned us down. Like it or not, agree with it or not....its time to start looking at some young assistant with potential that want the job. This is getting to the point its getting ridiculous and its hurting our kids. Start looking around for some good assistant coaches coordinators or whatever that can build with this job but #1 that are interested in this job.
Bell county's season is getting worse by every passing week!!!
It has been said before but Greg Duncum is the only guy that showed intrest in this program. Someone needs to beg him to come and take it. The pipe dreams are over. These guys had no experience doing this and didn't ask for any help. It has been obvious they didn't know what they were doing. THIS IS NOT THE JOB THEY THOUGHT IT WAS!!! Not even close. They need to clean this mess up now. It is doing nothing but hurting the kids now with ever passing day.
If they want someone to clean up the mess and get everyone the same page. They better Hire Duncum.

Hopefully at Campbell Field. Mass exodus coming from Log Mountain. I heard NL is getting 2 brothers from Bell? Not sure if that has any truth.

I am not a genius but it seems only 1 guy has wanted that job. It is not brain surgery. Hire the 1 that wants it before nobody is left to play.
  •  Previous
  • 46(current)
  • Next